Croke Park Seating Plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Croke Park Seating Plan

For those of you who are lucky enough to have tickets for Sunday and the English match below is a link to the stadium seating plan

http://www.crokepark.ie/page/stadium_seating_plan.html

Good man wrangy, just what I was looking for...

Comment

Comment

Where is me spectacles. God thats not much help in finding your seat.

Comment

Anyone got any idea how far back or forward the rows are? Mine is SS in Cusack lower. My recollection from the hurling final last year is that the letters doubled as you went towards the touch line, but thats a bit hazy now to be honest. Perhaps the price reflects something too. €80 ? Hope I'm in under the roof is what I'm getting at. Was up there twice when I got drownded in Cusack and that was in August at least. A lot less pleasant next Sunday.
          Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

First it is A-Z and behind that is AA-WW.

You can barely make it out next to the word Lower in the Hogan stand side.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubman
              Anyone got any idea how far back or forward the rows are? Mine is SS in Cusack lower. My recollection from the hurling final last year is that the letters doubled as you went towards the touch line, but thats a bit hazy now to be honest. Perhaps the price reflects something too. €80 ? Hope I'm in under the roof is what I'm getting at. Was up there twice when I got drownded in Cusack and that was in August at least. A lot less pleasant next Sunday.

From the perimeter of the pitch the rows move up so you have row A at pitch level ( you might as well watch it on the big screen if you are that far down as I did in '99 down the Canal end) and ZZ up against the back wall. They go up A-Z then AA-ZZ

Comment

Working...
              X