This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Mal

Time to put all the bitterness and associated BS to bed. This is a thread for everyone to post thereappreciation of Mal O Kelly and his83 caps. What an achievement.Fair play to you Mal. Now that he is officially no longer a first choice international its only appropriate that we acknowledge his contribution. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Excellent stuff sewa. Lets hope the leinster supporters return the compliment with a similar thread dedicated to Anthony Foley.

Comment

Clown, what a ridiculous thread.
      <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Absolutely. Its all in the spirit of understanding and comprimise. Gwan Axle ya legend. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Is stare into a phone

Comment

Id say the ladyboyz are notgetting carried away yet....the wiser 1's will celebrate when he starts playing for their A team too........

He WAS a great player for Ireland to be fair. Last year was a season too far for him though....think England away....but despite all he hasdone for Irish rugby, he will surely be rememberd by most for the boost he gave Rog on hiw way to their line in the semi...
          Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

@@@@SPAN style="color: rgb(0, 0, 51); font-weight: bold;">yipppppeee@@@@/SPAN><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 51); font-weight: bold;">@@@@SPAN style="color: rgb(0, 0, 51); font-weight: bold;">A MAL tread @@@@/SPAN><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 51); font-weight: bold;">@@@@SPAN style="color: rgb(0, 0, 51); font-weight: bold;">and its not my birthday yet@@@@/SPAN><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 51); font-weight: bold;">@@@@SPAN style="color: rgb(0, 0, 51); font-weight: bold;">go Mal@@@@/SPAN>
            </font>

ps
            sewa wrote
            Fair play to you Mal. Now that he is officially no longer a first
            choice international its only appropriate that we acknowledge his
            contribution.

in one word boll*x

he will be back, MOD wont keep him out for the rwc
            the 100caps are still beckoning</font>
            If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it\'s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

Comment

What a bunch of small time tossers.

Comment

Next week, after stunning the rugby world by being the first back to
                ever dodge a forwards tackle, the worlds supposed second best outhalf
                reinvents the game by propelling the ball forward with his foot!

In other news, Moon not made of cheese

Comment

If Mal isnt on the bench for the english match injury permitting I will leave this message board

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
                    If Mal isnt on the bench for the english match injury permitting I will leave this message board

Didnt you see-they named him captain[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                    Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14

Didnt you see-they named him captain[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                      Grow up.

Comment

Best of luck. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Is stare into a phone

Comment

useless thread = closed thread

Comment

Working...
                          X