Munster jerseys when playing... Wales??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster jerseys when playing... Wales??

Lads - what's the story with the wearing of Munster jerseys when we're playing WALES? It happened last year in Lansdowne as well. A little bit of thought wouldn't go amiss, surely...

(and, for the record, I will go spare if I see any home Leinster jerseys in Croker this Sunday)

Yep, there was a Munster flag in the MS too

Comment

not everybody owns an Ireland jersey, so what if they wear their provincial jersey to a match?
      <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by dingbat
        Lads - what's the story with the wearing of Munster jerseys when we're playing WALES? It happened last year in Lansdowne as well. A little bit of thought wouldn't go amiss, surely...

(and, for the record, I will go spare if I see any home Leinster jerseys in Croker this Sunday)

Haven't a clue what you are on about as the only Munster jersey I saw on Sunday was hung up on the wall of a pub. Are you sure you're not confusing the Welsh jersey ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
          not everybody owns an Ireland jersey, so what if they wear their provincial jersey to a match?</font>
          Its red and at a Welsh match that doesnt exactly belend in with the whole Irish support thing

Comment

Originally posted by dingbat

What about Dub jerseys? G'wan Jayo.
            The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

<DIV>
              Originally posted by epaddy
              not everybody owns an Ireland jersey, so what if they wear their provincial jersey to a match?
              Its red and at a Welsh match that doesnt exactly belend in with the whole Irish support thing

</DIV>
              <DIV>Sweet divine jesus i didn't know people cared so much about what colour to wear to a match. Should people not wear red jackets either? Should women leave their red handbags and shoes at home also? </DIV>
              <DIV>We're going to be trouble playing the Scots &amp; French, no denim allowed, it's blue.</DIV>
              </a>

Comment

Personally see no problem apart from the obvious colour clash, you should be able to wear your stag, tag, school, club, province, or country jersey to what ever match you feel like.

Comment

<div>
                  not everybody owns an Ireland jersey, so what if they wear their provincial jersey to a match?</font>

</div>
                  <div>Sweet divine jesus i didn't know people cared so much about what colour to wear to a match. Should people not wear red jackets either? Should women leave their red handbags and shoes at home also? </div>
                  <div>We're going to be trouble playing the Scots &amp; French, no denim allowed, it's blue.</div>
                  Well I always do my best to wear the team colour at matches, jersey or no. No I dont think a red coat would have been a good idea, then again wearing a red coat is always a bit dodgey

Comment

<DIV>

</DIV>
                    <DIV>Sweet divine jesus i didn't know people cared so much about what colour to wear to a match. Should people not wear red jackets either? Should women leave their red handbags and shoes at home also? </DIV>
                    <DIV>We're going to be trouble playing the Scots &amp; French, no denim allowed, it's blue.</DIV>
                    <DIV>
                    Well I always do my best to wear the team colour at matches, jersey or no. No I dont think a red coat would have been a good idea, then again wearing a red coat is always a bit dodgey
                    </DIV>
                    <DIV></DIV>
                    <DIV>As do I, but if a person doesn't want to wear the colours, i've no issue with that. don't see what business it is of anybody elses on what a person is wearing.</DIV>
                    </a>

Comment

<div>

</div>
                      <div>Sweet divine jesus i didn't know people cared so much about what colour to wear to a match. Should people not wear red jackets either? Should women leave their red handbags and shoes at home also? </div>
                      <div>We're going to be trouble playing the Scots &amp; French, no denim allowed, it's blue.</div>
                      <div>
                      </div>
                      <div></div>
                      <div>As do I, but if a person doesn't want to wear the colours, i've no issue with that. don't see what business it is of anybody elses on what a person is wearing.</div>
                      Fair enough. i do howeve have a problem with people who shout come on Munster at Ireland matches.

Comment

<DIV>
                        Fair enough. i do howeve have a problem with people who shout come on Munster at Ireland matches.
                        </DIV>
                        <DIV>Do people actually do that? [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]Retards.</DIV>
                        <DIV>Iwouldn't know as I haven't been to an International in quite a few years.</DIV>
                        </a>

Comment

<div>
                          </div>
                          <div>We're going to be trouble playing the Scots & French, no denim allowed, it's blue.</div>
                          <div>
                          </div>
                          <div> </div>
                          <div>As do I, but if a person doesn't want to wear the colours, i've no issue with that. don't see what business it is of anybody elses on what a person is wearing.</div>
                          Come on now, it's simply a matter of common sense to not wear the colour of your opponents on a given day. Not a matter of having to rush out and buy an Ireland jersey at all. It was particularly noticeable last season in Lansdowne - a home international against Wales and there were hundreds of red Munster jerseys in the ground.

Comment

<div>
                            </div>
                            <div>Do people actually do that? [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]*Retards.</div>
                            <div>I*wouldn't know as I haven't been to an International in quite a few years.</div>
                            I'm afraid I've heard that quite a bit too. Crazy stuff.

Comment

just to add some 'colour' to this thread, I wore my grey Munster Jersey. half the peopleI saw in out block were wearing a munster something or othere.

Offside Ref! He's being doing it all day

Comment

Working...
                              X