Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood spattered Hickie

Morning all..............

anyone have a good picture of Hickie, with the blood all over his face frrom that dreadful head cut..??

Anyone know how many stitches he had.... He is ok now i hope..??
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

9 stitches apparently: 4 internal and 5 external.

I've no pics.
    \"Hmm, no, I don\'t have a gambling problem, I\'m winning, and winning is not a problem. That\'s like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don\'t y\'all pour some sugar on that?\"

Comment

Comment

What caused it?

Comment

when his visage was first shown on tv, an awed silience descended on the pub I was in... it was an amazing tv picture.... so much blood.... never seen the like since the old days outside the Lobster pot..! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
            What caused it?

Studsto the head apparently. The scalp is a highly vascular area so it bleeds profusely if cut. His heartrate and bp would have been up anyway from exertion so thatwill have made it bleed moreaswell.Probably looked a lot worse than it actually was.
            \"Hmm, no, I don\'t have a gambling problem, I\'m winning, and winning is not a problem. That\'s like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don\'t y\'all pour some sugar on that?\"

Comment

I think Keith Wood always said that if you can see blood pumping then its not a bad injury. The ones you can't see are much worse, broken bones, pulled muscles etc.

Comment

Originally posted by T.C.B.
                Originally posted by Dermot G
                What caused it?

Studsto the head apparently. The scalp is a highly vascular area so it bleeds profusely if cut. His heartrate and bp would have been up anyway from exertion so thatwill have made it bleed moreaswell.Probably looked a lot worse than it actually was.
                Are you a Doctor or a Quack??[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Neither. Just awake.

Comment

Great picture alright. Must say that I liked his commitment. Never paid any mind to it until there was a break in play. Fully repaid Eddie's faith in him yesterday.

Comment

Comment

Brilliant picture![img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]smileys/smiley38.gif[/img]

Comment

OOOOhhhhh that just looks nasty

Comment

I thought hickeys were supposed to just bruise, not bleed?

*gets coat*

Comment

Working...
                              X