Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Sunday Papers Sir......(& Madam ?)..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fly_caster
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400><T><T>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=top>

<T>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=top align=left>@@@@SPAN ="date">The Sunday Times@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD vAlign=top align=right>@@@@SPAN ="date">February 04, 2007@@@@/SPAN></TD></TR></T></T></T></TABLE>@@@@SPAN ="byline">Stephen Jones@@@@/SPAN>

<H3>Without the dazzling talents of Gavin Henson, the side that meets Ireland in Cardiff today looks worryingly pedestrian</H3></TD></TR></T></T></T></TABLE></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD height=5></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=top>
    <DIV ="textcopy">
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0 valign="TOP"><T><T>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD id=mpuer name="mpuer">
    </TD></TR>
    <TR align=right>
    <TD align=right>
    </TD></TR></T></T></T></TABLE>

Henson is the most talented player in Europe. His armoury is immense. He has a booming kicking game out of hand; perfect, you would think, for putting pressure on Ireland’s fallible back three. His goalkicking range approaches 60 metres. His defence is so ferocious that he can stall an opponent’s whole career, let alone a single burst, with his tackling. Mathew Tait, crushed by Henson in the tackle in Cardiff two years ago, has still to regain his place in the England team. Perfect to stop the illustrious Irish midfield.

.</DIV></TD></TR></T></T></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></T></T></TABLE>

Oh my God-we must be fcuked...they left GOD out[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img].....funnyist rugby article I have read,ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

My Pleasure Guys - easy when you are organised to do so !

Lets hope we get a win now !

Yea,cheers FC...one bad thing about not being in work is having access to all the papers online...its handy to read them all in one place......

any1 know what my formatting seems to have changed?!?!?
      Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

What planet is stephen jones (journo not OH) on??? Gavin Henson - best player in europe my arse!

The only problem is that if and hopefully whenireland beat wales, he will feel that he's been proved correct.

Comment

FAO LLCJ ;

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14

My Pleasure Guys - easy when you are organised to do so !

Lets hope we get a win now !

Yea,cheers FC...one bad thing about not being in work is having access to all the papers online...its handy to read them all in one place......

any1 know what my formatting seems to have changed?!?!?

From the king of Press Clippings (LLCJ), was wondering when you might have a comment ! [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Any way, No idea about your formatting problem, I find that if you seek the "Printer Version" of the clip and cut and paste from there as opposed to a " cut and paste" from the original location works best.

Anyway - we won - at the very least this is surely a justification of leaving poor GAV on the bench ?...........(Or off it as the case was !)....

Will rely on you for your good empolyment for the match reports 2moro LLCJ.. until then...

Comment

Stephen Jones, arch Irish hater and s**t eater

Comment

Working...
            X