X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The awarding of that JW try brought the video ref in to disrepute. I
    mean how incompetent can you actually be (was an Irish guy video
    reffing wasn't it?). Do you pay him after a blunder like that. What's
    the point of a video ref if he cant call that one correctly?

Apart from that JW is a class act, you have to admire his guts, mental
    strenght & his pure talent. -in a different league to Hodgeson.
    Still though if the England pack dont beat you up, the english backs
    look short on creativity. the centre partnership of Tindall &
    Farrell wont have Wales, Irl or Fra worried tbh. Farell looked fairly
    sluggish & I think Darcy would have a field day against him given
    good ball.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again (like picking Gordon D'Arcy) and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog
      Originally posted by Arthur Guinness

I agree with you,Flycaster. Engand were in no way tested and to get carried away about the "New England" is a bit premature. Unfortunately we'll have to listen to more of same next weekend as they have what should be another soft game

We had the same hype about Ireland after the 3 Autumn International matches against scratch teams. The sports media seem to need to be hysterical about almost everything these days.

Inverdale on Grandstand today said "rarely can there have been so much anticipation at Tiwckenham before a game". Grand Slam deciders, world cup knock out games etc etc sidelined for the story of the week. Do they just assume we're sensation junkies?
      "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

There's a clear midfield weakness, so roll on Croke Park.

Jonny had a superb game. Move over Dan Carter. He was involved in everything good England did, and the idiot loves to tackle. Without him England are a standard issue team, with a couple of planks in the centre.

Comment

Originally posted by shtove

There's a clear midfield weakness, so roll on Croke Park.

Jonny had a superb game. Move over Dan Carter. He was involved in everything good England did, and the idiot loves to tackle. Without him England are a standard issue team, with a couple of planks in the centre.
          More or less what i thought

Comment

scotland were pretty poor but you cant take anything away from wilkinson, he played superbly.

Comment

The reason Wilkinson & Ellis looked so damn good today was down to their pack providing them an armchair ride. He is indeed a class act though.

That pack worries me. [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Only the front row, our locks and back row are better than englands

Comment

There was a video shown from the nearside touchline and I thought it couldn't be a try.

*BUT* they showed a video from the far touchline and it seemed quite clear that it was a try.

I take it there was a gang of photographers just behind the dead-ball? There *must* be a clearer picture of it...

Comment

27 Points. 0 Passes.

Comment

Working...
                    X