IRSC extend membership by 1 month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRSC extend membership by 1 month

The IRSC have said that renewals due in Feb, have been extended until March. I month free to celebrate the new site [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Methinks it maybe a case of hope for the best in the 6n and by then everyone may have forgotten the ticket debacle. Obviously not over confident of renewals in Feb.

Maybe I'm just a cynic [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
    Con Artist

not having taking too much interest in this in the past - what does one get from this?
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

Mainly Grief and not much transparency, but tobe fair also the odd ticket
      Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia

And well tested ticketing systems ?

Comment

Originally posted by Point

Originally posted by Valencia

And well tested ticketing systems ?

I heard a rumour yesterday that the CAO and the IRFU share the same servers.
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

I heard a rumour yesterday that the CAO and the IRFU share the same servers. [/QUOTE]

That explains it - I applied for a ticket for the Ireland V England game and now I have to do a 4 year course in Marketing at Waterford Tech. Effing bo***xes!!
            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
              Con Artist

Comment

I heard a rumour yesterday that the CAO and the IRFU share the same servers.

[/QUOTE]

That explains it - I applied for a ticket for the Ireland V England game and now I have to do a 4 year course in Marketing at Waterford Tech. Effing bo***xes!!
                [/QUOTE]

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

is anyone having trouble logging on to the new IRSC site though? Ive not been able to logon, despite resetting my password twice.

Comment

Working...
                  X