Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRSC Croker tickets

Dear Member,

We are delighted to advise all our members that we have received a limited allocation of tickets for the Ireland v France and Ireland v England 6 nations matches to be played in Croke Park on Sunday 11th February and Saturday 24th February.

To be in with a chance to win 2 tickets to one of these games we are asking you to log onto your Ticket Account and enter a lottery. This lottery is open from 9am tomorrow Thursday 1st Feb until midnight Sunday next 4th Feb. You will be asked for your credit card details but only those who are successful in the lottery will have their credit cards charged. Tickets are 80euros each plus standard on-line charges. Members may enter lottery for both matches but those successful for the French match will be disqualified from the English lottery, thus ensuring that a member cannot win tickets for both matches.

Winners of the tickets to the French match will be notified on Monday next and winners of tickets for the English match will be notified by Wednesday next 7th February. If you wish to collect tickets should you be successful then click Collect (Musgrave Park Only) when entering lottery. If not then tickets will be posted (please note that postage is at your own risk).

Although most of these tickets are in pairs there is a limited number that are single seats and so may not be suitable if you plan on bringing a child.

Please read the following steps on how to enter:

Log onto www.munsterugby.ie
    Click Ticket Office,
    Click Munster Rugby Ticket Account Holders
    Enter your Ticket Account Id and Password

Then:

Click on View and Request Right of First Refusal Tickets or the Buy Tickets link.

Please tick the box and select the quantity of tickets you are requesting and click Place Request.

Enter the appropriate shipping information and click Continue.

Enter the billing information (credit card details) and click Submit Request.

You will then receive a confirmation number. Please keep note of this confirmation number as it is your entry into the lottery. You have not completed the process correctly if you do not receive a confirmation number.

Regards,
    Jennifer Kiernan,
    Munster Rugby Supporters Club.
    Seas suas agus troid!

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

tutut lllcoolj .. only reason I saw that mail is cos I get the emails for another person's(family member)account into my work email while my MRSC goes to my personal account and that email has yet to appear in that account.

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

I will always publicly post any info I have on tickets-cant understand those who would try keep it a secret....

More importantly, if we got tickets, I persume so too did the ladyboyz fan club....they should be far easier for people to get their hands on!
        Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

they have already allocated theirs a couple of weeks ago

presumably it is up to leinster/munster branch how much sc gets

leinster SC about 400 pairs with approx 3000 members (i think)

at least this is an opt in draw

Comment

<!-
            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
            var SymReal;

Sym()
            {
            window.open = SymWinOpen;
            if(SymReal != null)
            SymReal();
            }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
            {
            if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
            window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
            SymReal = window.;
            window. = Sym;
            }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
            window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Fingers crossed for me lads and lassies.
            "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] gotcha !
              Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus
                Originally posted by namajeeM
                <!-
                var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                var SymReal;

Sym()
                {
                if(SymReal != null)
                SymReal();
                }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                {
                SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                SymReal = window.;
                window. = Sym;
                }

//->Fingers crossed for me lads and lassies.
                Your not allowed enter

Surely you will get in the gates with your press pass???
                Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

im in, the wifes in, the sons in. i cant not win
                  Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Does anybody know what time this ballot will take place today?

Comment

Originally posted by wildRover
                      Does anybody know what time this ballot will take place today?

I just got an e-mail at 10.27 aboiut a query I had indicating that it has not as yet taken place anyway. Bon Chance.
                      Unrepentant Langer

Comment

Originally posted by redster

Surely you will get in the gates with your press pass???

<!-
                        var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                        var SymReal;

Sym()
                        {
                        if(SymReal != null)
                        SymReal();
                        }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                        {
                        SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                        SymReal = window.;
                        window. = Sym;
                        }

//->

I wish. I only seek accreditation for matches when I am working for a particular organisation. Tempted and all as one would be, I have never asked for a pass if I wasn't there officially. After being at every away and home game this years HC, I was still in the boozer for the home game against Leicester. I would even have sat on Berties knee.
                        "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

I'm getting nervous cause I haven't heard anything yet

Comment

bump.

still nothing [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]
                            Known as \"Expat\" in a previous life

Comment

Expat, Kudos on the avatar.[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
                              <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                              http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                              </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Working...
                              X