Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welsh team for Sunday

Alledgedly but usually right and depends on disiplinary results tomorrow -

Kevin Morgan, Mark Jones, Gareth Thomas, James Hook, Shane Williams, Stephen Jones, Dwayne Peel, Alix Popham, Martyn Williams, Ryan Jones, Brent Cockbain, Alan Wyn Jones, Gethin Jenkins, Rhys Thomas, Chris Horsman.

Front row dosen't seem to have been totally decided yet either...Hair Bears could start...

Aww no Chavin. That's a pretty good backrow anyway, and I see Williams and Jones both passed fit. Gonna be tough.

Comment

That looks like the best side Wales could have fielded for this match to be honest.

I was hoping to see Tango at fullback and the Carebears up front.

They are coming after our scrum. [img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks weak.
        <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
        http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
        </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

I was talking to a proud Welshman this morning who reckons the 2 wingers in question wont even be doing any contact training until tomorrow morning.

They are not on the team yet.

Comment

They are on the team to the extent there are no other wingers available and are both back training (unless you call the Dragon and Blue - who hasn't started a match for the Blues yet ! - who were called up to train yesterday shoe-ins for Sunday)...

Comment

They are running. That is all. Contact tomorrow morning, team announcement at 1pm I believe.

Comment

And it will be the same as above if Alfie is cleared and GJ decides to leave the Hair Bears on the bench...

Comment

Originally posted by CardiffMatt

Kevin Morgan, Mark Jones, Gareth Thomas, James Hook, Shane Williams, Stephen Jones, Dwayne Peel, Alix Popham, Martyn Williams, Ryan Jones, Brent Cockbain, Alan Wyn Jones, Gethin Jenkins, Rhys Thomas, Chris Horsman.

Front row dosen't seem to have been totally decided yet either...Hair Bears could start...

Why didnt you call it "Alleged Wales team" then my dear fellow?

Comment

Good backrow
                    alright, very mobile but does it like the really physical stuff
                    that Leamy &amp; Wally can (hopefully) dish out. Would have liked N.
                    Best there for that as well. Otherwise haven't seen much of their games
                    recently, can we do a job on their lineout?? Would be nice to see the
                    OC gang getting aggressive on their throw.

Finally I think Hook is really going to have his hands full with Darcy.
                    That could be a matchwinner for us. Jones v O'Gara, hope ROG can make
                    his tackles &amp; early to stop people running down his channel all
                    match.

Re our scrum. perhaps they'll come after us there but Horsman &amp;
                    Jenkins are not in the class of castrogiovanni &amp; White as
                    scrummagers so I feel Bull &amp; Puppy can hold their own.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again (like picking Gordon D'Arcy) and expecting different results.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed

You have a problem reading the first word in a post I take it ??

Comment

Originally posted by Mcork
                        Good backrow
                        alright, very mobile but does it like the really physical stuff
                        that Leamy &amp; Wally can (hopefully) dish out. Would have liked N.
                        Best there for that as well. Otherwise haven't seen much of their games
                        recently, can we do a job on their lineout?? Would be nice to see the
                        OC gang getting aggressive on their throw.

Finally I think Hook is really going to have his hands full with Darcy.
                        That could be a matchwinner for us. Jones v O'Gara, hope ROG can make
                        his tackles &amp; early to stop people running down his channel all
                        match.

Re our scrum. perhaps they'll come after us there but @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">Horsman@@@@/SPAN> &amp;
                        I'd be worried enough about Horsman. I'd say he's been picked specifically to send our scrum backwards. He may not be super mobile around the pitch but he's a superb scrummager.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcork

Re our scrum. perhaps they'll come after us there but Horsman &amp;
                          They are better than the Hairbears and Jenkins is a bit mobile which I'm sure ROG should be aware of.
                          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Isn't Frankie the lucky man to get dropped for this one! Who is reffing on Sunday? If he's a Frenchman, then prepare to see some good scrummaging:

"Crouch, pause, touch, engage reverse gear"
                            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed

You have a problem reading the first word in a post I take it ??

I am talking about the title. This is not the official confirmed team, therefore you had no right to describe it thus. What will we do tomorrow when the official team is announced?

Comment

Working...
                              X