No announcement yet.

Lomu joins French club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gotta love the guy though, my fave rugby player EVER!!!
    \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
    Dalai Lama

Comment

A friend of mines girlfriend applied for a job in a mcdonaldsin cardiff a few years ago when she was a final year student, to cut a long story short when my friend went to pick her up she was chatting within her opinion a nice big guy ,my friend however realised it was jonah lomuand was a bit star struck , in the car on the back heasked her howshegot chatting with JL, i crap you not she said

" I asked him how his interview went".

Comment

Originally posted by crowl1

A friend of mines girlfriend applied for a job in a mcdonaldsin cardiff a few years ago when she was a final year student, to cut a long story short when my friend went to pick her up she was chatting within her opinion a nice big guy ,my friend however realised it was jonah lomuand was a bit star struck , in the car on the back heasked her howshegot chatting with JL, i crap you not she said

" I asked him how his interview went".
        [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
        \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
        Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by No.8

Originally posted by John123
          Some of the claims he's coming out with are fairly amazing. If he's doing 100m in 10.9 that's incredible. Surely he shouldn't be playing against lads in French 3rd Div???

and a dead lift of 300kg, "with my eyes closed"!!! thats unbelievable stuff

Id be far more surprised at his 10.9 sec claim than the 300 kg claim.

Hes a total beast. Heard he can bench up around the 200 mark as well.
          g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
          -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
          -thomas sowell

Comment

Making his debut in a minute or two.........13 jersey on his back

I shall let you know how he goes but im flicking between that and the Mont de marsen dax match.....its on eurosport france if yous can find it on the net
            Always

Comment

any links?
              Exaggerations went up by a million percent last year!!

Comment

Well the Vitrolles are 18-3 up so far, couple of tries couple of spats of fisty cuffs and a red and yellow card in the game so far, haven't seen the main attraction with the ball yet apart from running out of the tunnel with it
                Always

Comment

GWAN LOMU [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                  What a ledg

Comment

WEll he was on for the whole match his new team won 63-18, think the sending off in first half played alot in it but have no idea about this division. Seen him with ball in hand twice maybe not good enough for your centre [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]but they looked good with ball in hands. I am sure there will be more from him to come
                    Always

Comment

63-18 a sending off and a big debut sounds like a good watch

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                        63-18 a sending off and a big debut sounds like a good watch

It past a sunday afternoon at work i will say that for it [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                        Always

Comment

A'Boy Da Banjaxed thanks for the info

Comment

Video of the big mans return here

Comment

Working...
                            X