Bertie and McDowell jump on Bandwagon !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bertie and McDowell jump on Bandwagon !

Have just heard that Bertie and the boys have jumped on the bandwagon for the the last hurrah in Thomond. They plan to walk out to the ground from town behind a band or something to meet and greet the "people" going out to the match.

No surprise there with an election looming, but the whole thing will hopefully backfire and be seen for the stunt it is.The fact is thattheyhave "persuaded" Bohs andShannon to give them20 tickets each thus depriving 40 regular supporters of their tickets ! [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

The tickets were allocated for the pricey lunches, but none of them are going to them either.

what kind of a WUM is this? Them fat kunts wouldn't walk across the road nevermind walk out from town[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

<!- Message ->
      <DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%">what kind of a WUM is this? Them fat kunts wouldn't walk across the road nevermind walk out from town</DIV>

Thats being very unfair to overweight kunts!<!- Message ''"" ->

Comment

Unfortunately I'm not wumming. Hopefully they'll get the reception they deserve as they pass the ticketless public on their march to Thomond or even better get lost on the way out and get what they really deserve in Moyross ! If they think going to the match will get them a few votes while people can't get there hands on tickets I hope they get the booing they deserve.

Comment

If the do can everyone ask them wat they are going to do about the 1/4s

Comment

So we are going back to the good old days when the circus used to come to town and the band was lead by a couple of monkeys.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

There is a band marching out from City centre to TP before the match, though doubt Bertie &amp; McDowell will be there.. Willie O'Dea maybe.. he walks that route every other day.

Comment

I just find it infuriating that they think this is a good PR move. The dogs in the street will know it's a stunt. Bertie may be able to fool people into thinking he has a bulls notion or gives a rats ass about rugby when in Lansdowne road for the internationals but I think he'll be found out in Thomond....he might even have to be hushed for the kicks at goal !

Comment

I'm surprised that McDowell is going to slum it in 'middle' Ireland, without the comfort of Dublin 4. Can you get Avacado squash with your chips from the van or is really mush peas in disguise?

Offside Ref! He's being doing it all day

Comment

ignore baltard. dublin based poster.

Comment

Originally posted by BaltardXV
                      theyhave "persuaded" Bohs andShannon to give them20 tickets each thus depriving 40 regular supporters of their tickets !

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]Shows how much you know fella ! Those tickets are the least likely of all to go anywhere near regular supporters. Neither club is giving them to regular supporters - only to those prepared to pay.

Originally posted by BaltardXV
                      The tickets were allocated for the pricey lunches, but none of them are going to them either.
                      So what's the difference there then ? Corrupt politicians or wannabe seens ? Take your pick.

Comment

If this is true at least we finally have a use for the megaphones that everyone can agree on! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

I'll send an imaginary ticketto whoever comes up withthe best Bertie heckle!

For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

What time are the band marching out and what time are the bandwagoners marching out?

Comment

Corker,

Unfortunately that's the only way a lot of genuine supporters can get the tickets ( by the meal + ticket route). I don'tneed to go to them ( usually get a ticket)but know many who sit through the bullsh*t just to get the ticket at the end. If you mean to tell me thatno real fans go to theclub do's and thatwaiting in the queue to get into the munster supporters club for 2 years + is the only way to get a home ticket you're the one fooling yourself.

There aren't enough tickets for playing membersin most of the clubs let alone those who hung up the boots years ago.

Granted a significant % of the Lunch crowd haven't a clue but there are also a lot of rugby people there who have made a few quid and don't mind helping their clubs by spending it on them.

Time you woke up Fella...just because you can afford to go to a lunch doesn't mean your Munster credentials are diminished.

Comment

[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
                              Originally posted by McCloud
                              So we are going back to the good old days when the circus used to come to town and the band was lead by a couple of monkeys.

More like dumb and dumber in a gombeen sort of way.Yeuck!
                              Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

Working...
                              X