6Nations - Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6Nations - Predictions

I'm bursting with excitement already about going to Croke Park and watching this Ireland team there.

I can see us coming unstuck against Wales when I think too deeply about it...[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]...but I honestly think we can win the other games. Its all about the Wales game...

My prediction - We'll win the Grand Slam after multiple heart attacks versus Wales. Hooray for common sense.

Jaysus Skib..... With the Welsh game, our first game.. you are in for a very Troubled 6 nations...!!!! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

I also think we will win the grand slam.......... It's the French Game in Croke Park I would love to be part of..!!
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

<!-
      var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
      var SymReal;

Sym()
      {
      window.open = SymWinOpen;
      if(SymReal != null)
      SymReal();
      }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
      {
      if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
      SymReal&#079;nLoad();
      window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
      SymReal = window.;
      window. = Sym;
      }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
      window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

I'm kinda glad the Wales game is up first. It will really focus the team on one massive effort at the start. If they win, the 6N championship is on. If they lose, time to get ready for the RWC. A defining match alright.

"I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Don't think Wales will be a problem - we'll stick it to them like we did the Aussies, and they won't be able to get out of their half. Our backrow and midfield defence should be far too strong to give their helter-skelter style of attack any chance.

I'm praying that we bury England at Croker. France, as usual, are the biggest question.

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed
          I'm bursting with excitement already about going to Croke Park and watching this Ireland team there.

I can see us coming unstuck against Wales when I think too deeply about it...[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]...but I honestly think we can win the other games. Its all about the Wales game...

My prediction - We'll win the Grand Slam after multiple heart attacks versus Wales. Hooray for common sense.

How the hell can you even care about this now...there a small game of far greater importance tomorrow![img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]
          Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14

How the hell can you even care about this now...there a small game of far greater importance tomorrow![img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]
            I posted it 2 weeks ago didnt I?

Anyway Ireland &gt; Munster and dont pretend otherwise.

Comment

Right, d'oul hard sums were never for me in the hedge skool I went to,so what exactly are you saying in the above formula? Does it mean Ireland is larger in numeric value than Munster?
              Unrepentant Langer

Comment

[QUOTE=SkibRed]
                Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14

[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
                What once were vices,now are habits

Comment

I bet Ireland would fill Musgrave or TP if they played in the Magners League.

QED.

Get off the stage with your 'I only care about Munster s**te'. Heineken Cup tom foolery.

Comment

Working...
                  X