IRFU supporters club renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRFU supporters club renewal

Just interested in what people plan to do come membershiprenew date.
    I will be renewing my subs
    0%
    I will not be renewing my subs
    0%
    Give me my €50 back
    0%
    I am happy with the ticket situation
    0%
    One more chance IRFU
    0%
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

I might renew - I've been able to get tickets for the Autumn internationals the last couple of years through it (but then again, I could get tickets before the IRSC too!).

I still think they need to publish figures if they're going to keep dangling the carrot of possible tickets.

Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
    "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

I will renew my membership as I have done quite well out of the IRSC...

Comment

I will renew as well dispite today.

What gets me is that they try and pass it off as something it isn't. That we pay €50 for a beanie hat, acertificate and access to a controlled forum. Bollix. We all joined to try and get tickets. They know that and they shouldn'tuse the "no guarantee" as an excuse everytime we get screwed over.
        Known as \"Expat\" in a previous life

Comment

I agree expat, what pissed me off is the coverup. I was delighted to
          get a ticket. I suspect that the checking of the addresses and the
          croke password were solely to try and deter those who might have
          chanced their arm. Actually seeing as their was a password present for
          the long term members for tuesday, ticketmaster may well have fecked
          up. I think that the sooner all the supporters club move to the MRSC
          model the better.
          Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

THe IRSC can go take a *&^% Sh*T for themselves. Waste of 50 quid.

No trasparency, no facts no figures.

Forum is highly selective, The MOD only takes the criticism he chooses and posts it. He only responds to half of the questions/opinions he deceides to post.

Beanie had is for a child and every thing else is printed with Dricos mug on it....

Its all Dublin Dublin Dublin with them lot and their events

There could have been only 250 tickets on sale today for all i know. THe mod probably bought those tickets himself off ebay and sold them to people and ended up with a tidy profit with all our 50 quids.

IRSC aint getting anymore hard earned cash off me.

Comment

I got 2 tickets, without paying the 50euro that certainly wouldn't have happened. Therefore I am glad I spent that 50euro. They did make a balls of this morning but it seems now they are actually checking who bought the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinK

THe IRSC can go take a *&^% Sh*T for themselves. Waste of 50 quid.

Its all Dublin Dublin Dublin with them lot and their events

IRSC aint getting anymore hard earned cash off me.
                Thats a pity, because they were going to move all the international matches down to mallow, just for you. They were going to do the stadium tour of LR in Ennis (they had really big binoculars), and they were going to take BOD off all the merchandise and put quinnie on instead. Better tell them to stop

Comment

Are people prepared to pay €105 for a stand ticket? (80 + 1/2 of 50).

Thatis amazingly good marketing.
                  =========================
                  \"Our Association cannot be expected to accept a vista where the competing sporting organisations have no capital investment commitments, can exploit the value of their existing infrastructure and use our facilities as a cash cow, while investing their returns in games development\" - Liam Mulvihill.

Comment

The dublin centric part of the Irish RSC does irritate me as well.
                    The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                    - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by CCHA

Actually it's €110.95 [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img] you forgot the booking fee.
                      Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Originally posted by CCHA

This maybe the only chance to get to see a national rugby side play in
                        croke park. I'm not heading to Geneva this weekend which would cost me
                        considerably more than 500 notes for the trip the reason for which
                        would be the match. I am going to the England game which will cost me
                        135. A lot. But I am looking forward to it.

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

I'm perfectly happy to pay it, but don't have the choice. At least in this case the money (or most of it - I'd hope!) would be going back into rugby.

Though with the clusterfeck over tickets (even when there were so many recent precendents), would you really trust them to manage the money right?

Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                          "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan
                            I got 2 tickets, without paying the 50euro that certainly wouldn't have happened. Therefore I am glad I spent that 50euro. They did make a balls of this morning but it seems now they are actually checking who bought the tickets.

and how will they afford me (a member) an opportunity to buy tickets that non members got their hands on once they have checked their member records?

That's what I'd like know. It's a major cock up. A coverup, and a disgrace that I wasn't on the same playing field as others who applied. I was not even given the screen that asked for the password.

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry

Originally posted by danthefan

and how will they afford me (a member) an opportunity to buy tickets that non members got their hands on once they have checked their member records?

That's what I'd like know. It's a major cock up. A coverup, and a disgrace that I wasn't on the same playing field as others who applied. I was not even given the screen that asked for the password.

How am I meant to know? All I said was I'm glad I joined the club.

Comment

Working...
                              X