Tickets for Scot V Ire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickets for Scot V Ire

I know its a long shot,but i'm looking for two tickets for the Scotland V Ireland game. The club i play for in Edinburgh did'nt get the number of tickets it hoped to so i'm trying other means. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.scottishrugby.org/app_tem.../dsp_popup.cfm

Comment

its says there sold out.

Comment

Website let me buy some last week (not for the Ireland game but they were available aswell). Try www.scr.org.uk and register...

Comment

ya i am registered and i have tried but no luck, i'm hoping some more will come available.

Comment

Last time I was in Edinburgh for an Ireland game, we had a spare ticket we couldn't give away, and there were people with wads of a dozen or more. I'd say you'll have no problem picking one up over there - even allowing for Scotland's recent resurgence.
            Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
            "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

I have got 2 spare tickets for the Scotland v Ireland game. Looking to swap for 2 tickets for the England match.

Can exchange tickets in London or Dublin.

Please leave contact details if interested, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by chappers

I have got 2 spare tickets for the Scotland v Ireland game. Looking to swap for 2 tickets for the England match.

Can exchange tickets in London or Dublin.

Please leave contact details if interested, thanks.

Chappers, not trying to put a dampener on things, but I'd say you have two chances of making this swop.

For anyone who bought tickets for this game from the SRU site - I ordered mine in August, put down my Irish address then realised they won't mail outside the UK. I then asked them to post them to a friend in Glasgow, which they said they'd do. Called them today to find out what the story is and it appears that they can't do that as the mailing address needs to match the billing address - so the moral of the story is, if you ordered tickets form them and put down a non-UK address, you'll probably need to pick them up from Murrayfield.
                \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

Hi, I am based in mainland UK so I got the tickets posted to me and they are with me in hand.

You said I had 2 chances of a ticket swap, anysuggestions please?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Red_langer1977
                    ya i am registered and i have tried but no luck, i'm hoping some more will come available.
                    <!-
                    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                    var SymReal;

Sym()
                    {
                    window.open = SymWinOpen;
                    if(SymReal != null)
                    SymReal();
                    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                    {
                    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                    SymReal = window.;
                    window. = Sym;
                    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

I'm registered with the ticketing part of the SRU and get updates when tickets are put up on sale, you can register here.

https://eticketing.co.uk/scottishrugby/default.aspx

Also, from scottish rugby.com

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=460>
                    <T>
                    <TR>
                    <TD vAlign=top width=140>
                    v Wales</TD>
                    <TD vAlign=top width=150>

Sat 10 Feb - 3:30pm
                    Murrayfield
                    </TD>
                    <TD vAlign=top width=170>

SOLD OUT
                    SOLD OUT
                    </TD></TR>
                    <TR bgColor=#d5e3ee>

v Italy</TD>

Sat 24 Feb - 3:00pm
                    Murrayfield
                    </TD>

Adults £20, £30, £40
                    U18/Stdnt £10, £15, £20
                    </TD></TR>
                    <TR>

v Ireland</TD>

Sat 10 Mar - 1:30pm
                    Murrayfield
                    </TD>

SOLD OUT
                    SOLD OUT
                    </TD></TR></T></TABLE>

</STR&#079;NG />@@@@SPAN =newsdate>
                    An announcement about a further sale of Wales and Ireland 6 Nations tickets will be made later this month.

Makes it sound like they'll be putting more up on sale.@@@@/SPAN>

Comment

Didn't want to but wasn't 100% sure whether they'd have more tickets on sale in the New Year so went to ebay and got one there (I know I know encouraging touts and all that).

Ended up paying just GBP 20 over face value (and the guy posted the ticket to be straight away so i have it now).

Keep an eye on the SRU website (and maybe ebay - you might just get a 'bargain')

Comment

Originally posted by chappers

Hi, I am based in mainland UK so I got the tickets posted to me and they are with me in hand.

You said I had 2 chances of a ticket swap, anysuggestions please?

Cheers

Chappers, there was an element of sarcasm to that. there's an old joke along the lines of "you have two hopes of a swap, no hope and Bob Hope.( and as you know, Bob Hope is dead. )

Comment

current wording on the web site

"There will be a further release of tickets in Mid January once SRU stake holders allocations have been satisfied "

Comment

Scotland v Ireland goes on Public sale 24th January at 9.00 am.
                            Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Thanks for that Scotscor, ill keep an eye out for details, cheers again.

Comment

Working...
                              X