World Cup QF Cardiff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup QF Cardiff

If Ireland finish second in their pool at the WC (which is a distinct possibility), they will play the QF in Cardiff on the 6th of October, and it will almost certainly be against the All Blacks.

Hadn't realised there was a chance of seeing Ireland play in the WCoutside of France.Thought otherposters, especially thosebased in the UK,might find that useful as there doesn't seem to have been any discussion of that fixture's location.

Think I will have a quick look at hotel prices for that weekend in the Cardiff area....

<TABLE =c&#111;ntentTable id=phcUC3_Presentati&#111;nModeC&#111;ntrolsC&#111 ;ntainer__ctl0_tblMatches style="WIDTH: 430px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>@@@@/SPAN></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    <TABLE =c&#111;ntentTable id=phcUC3_Presentati&#111;nModeC&#111;ntrolsC&#111 ;ntainer__ctl0_tblMatches style="WIDTH: 430px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>@@@@/SPAN></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

<T>
    <TR>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>1@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>07/09/2007@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>France@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Argentina@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>D@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>St Denis@@@@/SPAN></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>2@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>08/09/2007@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>New Zealand@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Italy@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>C@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>@@@@SPAN>Marseille@@@@/SPAN>@@@@/SPAN></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>3@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>08/09/2007@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Australia@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Japan@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>B@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Lyon@@@@/SPAN></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>4@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>08/09/2007@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>England@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>USA@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>A@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Lens@@@@/SPAN></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>5@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>09/09/2007@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Wales@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Canada@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>B@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Nantes@@@@/SPAN></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>6@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>09/09/2007@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>South Africa@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Samoa@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>A@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Paris@@@@/SPAN></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>7@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>09/09/2007@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>@@@@SPAN>Scotland@@@@/SPAN>@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>Repechage 1@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>C@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colDk align=middle>@@@@SPAN>St Etienne@@@@/SPAN></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =c&#111;ntentTable_centered_colLt noWrap align=middle>@@@@SPAN>8@@@@/SPAN></TD>
    <TD =c&#111;ntent

Comment

Have you come back to tell us it is all booked out,yet ? [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Point
        Have you come back to tell us it is all booked out,yet ? [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Prices are through the roof already - average of over 400 sterling for a single room for two nights according to ryanairhotels.com[img]smileys/smiley37.gif[/img]. Oh well, that kills that idea

Comment

Originally posted by Snamh

Originally posted by Point

Prices are through the roof already - average of over 400 sterling for a single room for two nights according to ryanairhotels.com[img]smileys/smiley37.gif[/img]. Oh well, that kills that idea

<!-
          var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
          var SymReal;

Sym()
          {
          window.open = SymWinOpen;
          if(SymReal != null)
          SymReal();
          }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
          {
          if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
          SymReal&#079;nLoad();
          window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
          SymReal = window.;
          window. = Sym;
          }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
          window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Great, I've got a follow your team ticket. So I'll know 6 days beforehand that I need to get from Paris to Cardiff and I'm sure the hotels will be mad cheap at that late stage. Time to pack the tent and wet suit me thinks.

Comment

Happily I have tickets for the Cardiff quarter final and a brother in law who lives in Bridgend. I think it will be time for us to visit him around the end of September.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob
              Happily I have tickets for the Cardiff quarter final and a brother in law who lives in Bridgend. I think it will be time for us to visit him around the end of September.

I too have tickets for the QF and worst case, a relation's daughter lives 5 mins from the ground [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

other option is stay in bristol, or some place on a direct trainline to cardiff.

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

another option is a Campervan ....should be quite cheap at that time of year especially if there is a few of you renting
                  \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

I don't want to go to Cardiff. I want us to go to St.Denis on the 7th. Anyone know what's the betting?

Comment

Originally posted by neiljung

Great, I've got a follow your team ticket. So I'll know 6 days beforehand that I need to get from Paris to Cardiff and I'm sure the hotels will be mad cheap at that late stage. Time to pack the tent and wet suit me thinks.
                      Same here, just going to book in both cities. That way I can cancel the one I don't need.
                      Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Im going to Cardiff with by dad cousin and uncle

Comment

Enjoy the AB-Arg game then.. i hope to be in St. Denis..[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Because ... the hosts won't get out of their group?!

Comment

Why not?
                              Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Working...
                              X