X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright Nelson, let's be having you
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Samoa are apparently ahead of Argentina on points difference since they're level.

My understanding is if Wales lose to Australia they finish 9th, otherwise Argentina finish 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
        Samoa are apparently ahead of Argentina on points difference since they're level.

My understanding is if Wales lose to Australia they finish 9th, otherwise Argentina finish 9th.
        Its goes to 3rd decimal i think??
        "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post
          Here's my calculations:

1 NEW ZEALAND 92.91

2 SOUTH AFRICA 86.94

3 AUSTRALIA 86.31

4 FRANCE 85.07

5 ENGLAND 81.07

6 IRELAND 80.22

7 WALES 78.95

8 ARGENTINA 78.71

9 SAMOA 78.71

10 ITALY 76.24

11 TONGA 76.10

12 SCOTLAND 75.83

13 CANADA 71.41

14 FIJI 70.60
          I think Samoa finish 8th,Argentina 9th.

Comment

IRB Rankings

BBC have Samoa at 8, Argentina at 9

Comment

It's about what we want; tier one would actually not suit.

Wales will almost certainly drop out of tier two when they play Australia.
              Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post

Wales will almost certainly drop out of tier two when they play Australia.
                I believe Aussies were muck today and fortunate to hang on....all Italy 2nd half...missed pen.at the death for draw.

*i didn't see game.
                "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Am I right in saying our 6th place will not change regardless of results next weekend?
                  Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
                    I believe Aussies were muck today and fortunate to hang on....all Italy 2nd half...missed pen.at the death for draw.

*i didn't see game.
                    Didn't see it either, but that was the consensus.

Thing is, Wales are now in a full-blown injury crisis plus The Howleycaust. I can easily see them losing.

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post
                      Am I right in saying our 6th place will not change regardless of results next weekend?
                      If Wales beat Australia by any amount I think they pass us. Australia would drop to 4th behind France.

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                      Why do you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
                        If Wales beat Australia by any amount I think they pass us. Australia would drop to 4th behind France.

Why do you say that?
                        We go to tier one, you'd have an Australia, or France, or England in the pool plus maybe an Argentina, which only makes it harder.

Fact is, there's no way to avoid a big SH team, only luck of the draw.

Comment

http://www.irb.com/rankings/news/newsid=2064443.html

Comment

Re: IRB Rankings

If England get spanked by NZ next week can they drop below us?
                            "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by masterchief View Post
                              I dont think so but then again going by my calculations I didn't think Wales could pass us next weekend but apparently they can so I'll defer to the experts.
                              Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by masterchief View Post
                                No, even with a hammering the points loss is small since NZ are so far ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X