Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leamy. Wallace and Marcus.

great stuff lazarus

thank goodness for that. does that mean we're through this catastrophe of a tournament relatively unscathed?... well, in a physical sense.

Comment

Great news. Just have to de-Eddiefy them and look forward to normal service resuming soon.
      De do dat dare don't dey.

Comment

Wally has a fracture, somewhere in the lower leg, not good.[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, s••te Are you sure about that Langford?

If that's the case we are in a bit of a spot, what with a Q/F in 20 days.
          If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

well Lazarus and langford both of ye cant be right. So who is?
             \"Chance favors the prepared mind.\"
            - Louis Pasteur

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus

All ok and in no danger from a VGood source. Wally, Rolled ankle and not much more, will train late next week but won't play Ulster.

MH, and Leamy all ok and will feature at some stage next week V Ulster.

Hamdillalah!

I was wondering if Eddie was going to kick ROG on the shins as he walked out the door just for good measure.
              Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

the way leamy went off didnt look good, and wally have his thigh very strapped during the game, why did horan go off?

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence
                  the way leamy went off didnt look good, and wally have his thigh very strapped during the game, why did horan go off?
                  Ya he had it strapped all through the six nations. Very heavy stapping indeed.
                  To not give it everything, is to sacrifice the gift.

Comment

Just back from the Munsters v UCC game. A mighty 3 - 0 win for the cookies, most of the lads and lassies there were saying that Wally is out [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
                    Con Artist

Comment

Hmm, not going to panic until I hear more.

It's bad news, but Quinlan, Leamy and of course, Ronan can cover 7.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

I've been impressed the few times I've seen Ronan, but to be fair he's not Wally
                        Con Artist

Comment

he gets through enough strapping allright, he would be a big attacking option lost against glaws, but there are other players that could be more costly if he is out (from the point of view of cover)

hopefully not, its a shame if he got hurt during that tripe. anyway still 3 weeks, fla back is going to make a huge difference

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia
                            Just back from the Munsters v UCC game. A mighty 3 - 0 win for the cookies, most of the lads and lassies there were saying that Wally is out [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

The ref was a joke.

Comment

Any news on the Tipkoi rumour?
                              My computer thinks I'm gay
                              What's the difference anyway
                              When all the people do all day
                              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                              X