Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Gwlad thread worth reading?

Shurely Shome Mishtake?

Apart from pretty blatant wumming on the behalf of one or two posters there's some really good debate in here, even from PhilBB!!! Crivens!

it must be Christmas

Is minic a bhris béal duine a shróin

Has anyone seen the airport thread on deadsite? Anthony Foley International airport [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]. Class

My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa

Has anyone seen the airport thread on deadsite? Anthony Foley International airport [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]. Class

Has someone told Axel he's supposed to be dead then??? [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

What about Munster Rugby Airport?[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I know RedBlooded was taking the mick, but...

Originally posted by RedBlooded
          @@@@SPAN ="post">nameing an airport after some basketball player, who is Ger Loughnane anyway@@@@/SPAN>
          is is fairly priceless comment in the thread.......

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake
            I know RedBlooded was taking the mick, but...

Originally posted by RedBlooded
            @@@@SPAN>nameing an airport after some basketball player, who is Ger Loughnane anyway@@@@/SPAN>
            is is fairly priceless comment in the thread.......

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
            Ze Germinator (laser beam eyes/steel endoskeleton out of shot...)

Comment

Originally posted by Sarsfield
              Shurely Shome Mishtake?

Apart from pretty blatant wumming on the behalf of one or two posters there's some really good debate in here, even from PhilBB!!! Crivens!

it must be Christmas

Don't you mean a load of extremely ill-informed debate about a subject they don'tseem to understand?

Irish rugby has no history pre-2000?All our resources are focussed entirely on the national side? We have no players coming through? Our system isn't sustainable? LR will be a massive drain on our resources?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

The only guy on that board who knows anything about Irish rugby is the lad living over here and he's the only one talking anysense IMO. Amusing to see so many trying to dress begrudgery and envy up as impartial criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy

Originally posted by Sarsfield
                Shurely Shome Mishtake?

it must be Christmas

Don't you mean a load of extremely ill-informed debate about a subject they don'tseem to understand?

Irish rugby has no history pre-2000?All our resources are focussed entirely on the national side? We have no players coming through? Our system isn't sustainable? LR will be a massive drain on our resources?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

The only guy on that board who knows anything about Irish rugby is the lad living over here and he's the only one talking anysense IMO. Amusing to see so many trying to dress begrudgery and envy up as impartial criticism.

They know very little about Irish rugby, and don't want to know either.

Comment

On the second point point they have a perfectly fair point but on the first point they don't

Comment

Originally posted by Point

They know very little about Irish rugby, and don't want to know either.

They don't want to know, because they'll never match up to it.

Bring on the ABs.

Comment

I used to think that I knew who PhilBB was, from the way he posts and the frequency of his posting, and after readig that shíte he has posted in this thread I am now convinced that PhilBB and Old Dog (aka Langer Larkin and other such nonsense) are indeed one and the same person.

Proof, if proof were needed is here:

Originally posted by PhilBB
                      Originally posted by Leinsterman
                      What has that got to do with your original point about the Connacht outhalf being Australian.
                      McHugh is the incumbant FH this season..... not Warwick.

Outside half. Not outhalf.

Warwick often plays at 10 for Connacht, sometimes starting and sometimes moving there. McHugh also sometimes plays 10, sometimes 12.

The original point, which somehow you missed, was that England have a greater pool to select from than do Ireland.

Let me know if you need anything else explained for you.
                      It happened, and I was there.
                      4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
                      What does grease taste like? Is it like chicken?

Comment

Ballyman, shurely shome mishtake indeed! Old Dog is a lot of things, and he's not been in the best of moods recently (I think it's fair to say) but he's no PhilBB. That's just mean - OD knowsrugby for a start. Oh, and is mostly rational. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                        For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

No Ballyman. PhilBB is a nasty jealous bitter man.

OD is a highly valued member of this site.

Comment

<!-
                            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                            var SymReal;

Sym()
                            {
                            window.open = SymWinOpen;
                            if(SymReal != null)
                            SymReal();
                            }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                            {
                            if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                            window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                            SymReal = window.;
                            window. = Sym;
                            }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                            window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

PhilBB and OD are definatly two different people.

I've met Phil and OD he ain't !

Comment

Working...
                            X