Nice One!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice One!

Just got offered a ticket through the club for the England game! I'm absolutely delighted. Really made up and delighted.

Think its Hill 16 as the basic is 33 notes..at least I think its Hill 16? Anyone have a stadium pricing structure or similar?

Cheers
    SR

Rub it in ya fecker [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] Ah sorry, didnt mean to be crowing but I was leaping round the front room when I got the email!!. I'll keep and ear out for spares as they'll be offered out again if people dont put a deposit down by 3rd January.

Might be tricky for some before Christmas.

Comment

I can imagine I would be jumpng around the place myself. nice one indeed .....[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
        \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

Plenty of tickets going here.
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Plenty of tickets going here.

Saucy.Wait till it gets closer some muppets are going to be paying several thousand for those

Comment

Working...
            X