Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a pair for japan game if anyone has spares

Comment

I was only offered Russia and Scotland. Not going all that way for just two. I wanted the complete package including quarters, semi and final. Debating whether to go anyway and hope to pick them up in Japan
      BELIEVE. Why do all Munster players go to English publishing houses for their books except Alan Quinlan

Comment

Originally posted by bostonfan View Post
        I was only offered Russia and Scotland. Not going all that way for just two. I wanted the complete package including quarters, semi and final. Debating whether to go anyway and hope to pick them up in Japan

#firstworldproblems

Comment

I have 2 tickets to Ireland v Russia, 1 ticket to Ireland v Scotland and 1 ticket to France v Argentina. Looking to rehome to genuine rugby supporters - all face value.

Comment

Originally posted by chez1000 View Post
            I have 2 tickets to Ireland v Russia, 1 ticket to Ireland v Scotland and 1 ticket to France v Argentina. Looking to rehome to genuine rugby supporters - all face value.
            After this weekend, I’d be cancelling my trip too!

Comment

Looking for tickets for the quarter final both quarters on Ireland’s side of the draw if anybody could help out it would be greatly appreciated
              When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
                Looking for tickets for the quarter final both quarters on Ireland’s side of the draw if anybody could help out it would be greatly appreciated
                PM sent

Comment

Still looking for one ticket v Japan, 3 going and only 2 tickets so far
                  Still there's a light I hold before me
                  You're the measure of my dreams
                  The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
                    Still looking for one ticket v Japan, 3 going and only 2 tickets so far
                    Try this Facebook group . Some tickets and good travel advice

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2215...998/?ref=share
                    When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Thanks Laurence for sorting me out for the Sunday quarter final Ireland side of the draw .
                      Now still looking for 1-2 tickets for the Saturday quarter final . Again any help appreciated

Comment

Huge long shot, anyone with a ticket for Japan v Russia going a-begging?

Comment

Working...
                        X