No announcement yet.

RWC Japan 2019 Tickets / Travel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like they'll do the same as the English. Drip feed the cheaper tickets over time to create the appearance of a shortage. FOr a finish in 2015 I could have gotten Cat B tics for FRance game, took cheap Cat D for canada. Behind the goalposts for 15 quid IIRC

Comment

I just had a look. I'm pretty sure fine games like Uruguay Georgia and Namabia Canada are not sold out, despite their unavailability.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony View Post
        It looks like they'll do the same as the English. Drip feed the cheaper tickets over time to create the appearance of a shortage. FOr a finish in 2015 I could have gotten Cat B tics for FRance game, took cheap Cat D for canada. Behind the goalposts for 15 quid IIRC

There is probably an element of that drip feeding of tickets which is the tour companies returning their allocation for unsold packages. As partners they will surely have official access to tickets up to a few weeks or a month before the Tournament starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony View Post
          I just had a look. I'm pretty sure fine games like Uruguay Georgia and Namabia Canada are not sold out, despite their unavailability.
          They could be in very small stadiums as well.

Comment

Well lads...Decided to take the plunge and book a trip for the Q finals and maybe the semis ( Tempting fate I know). Have been looking up flights and seem to be able to get return flights for around 800 quid on average via Warsaw or Frankfurt. Has anyone found a cheaper way even though I think 800 is reasonable. Also from reading previous posts Air BNB seems to be the way to go for accom. Not worried about match tickets as I am aware that they will be like gold dust come Q final stage.

Comment

800 is great value, ours were about 1k cork/london/japan return.

Comment

Originally posted by Edemo91 View Post
                Well lads...Decided to take the plunge and book a trip for the Q finals and maybe the semis ( Tempting fate I know). Have been looking up flights and seem to be able to get return flights for around 800 quid on average via Warsaw or Frankfurt. Has anyone found a cheaper way even though I think 800 is reasonable. Also from reading previous posts Air BNB seems to be the way to go for accom. Not worried about match tickets as I am aware that they will be like gold dust come Q final stage.
                Aeroflot from Dublin through Moscow is the cheapest, as little as €590 if you fly Tuesdays or Wednesdays I think

Comment

Hi all. I’m living in Perth, WA for the last 10 years but a Munster fan forever!! I’ve got flights and tickets for Scotland and Japan games. I’m travelling on my own and wondering if anyone knows best places to stay whilst there? I don’t have a clue about Japan, I’m excited but I’ll be completely lost so it’d be great to meet up with some like minded Munster fans for the games and a bit of craic.

Ken.

Comment

Hi Ken 2 or 3 of us are staying in Kawasaki nr the Stn. for 3 nights Sat-Mon the first weekend. Not sure of our route etc after this but we've been there before.. Koyto will feature after the Japan match before the Russian game..

Comment

Working...
                    X