RWC Japan 2019 Tickets / Travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RWC Japan 2019 Tickets / Travel

I've applied twice for Ireland group tickets but have only been offered Russia match tickets. Buddy got them too.. but they were only ones he was offered...
    Anybody got better luck?

Originally posted by oscar22 View Post
    I've applied twice for Ireland group tickets but have only been offered Russia match tickets. Buddy got them too.. but they were only ones he was offered...
    Anybody got better luck?
    Think you’re doing just fine luck-wise getting there at all!!

Comment

I put in for four games and got tickets for one.

Comment

I registered last year and am almost getting weekly updates to apply since the end of the initial application dates. I had decided that it was too costly and even the package deals are incredibly expensive for the length of time and matches (most start with 2 matches) that you get to see.

New Zealand had the best ticket allocation set up imo and can't see Japan actively encouraging visitors over.

Comment

I was burned in 2003, 2007 and 2015 by buying tickets too early. CAT A first round tickets were rubbish - I remember one for the Argentina match in 07 that was way inside the 22! My friend picked up a cheaper cat C ticket a few days before the game and it had a much better view.

So while my plan is to go I'm fluid about tickets. I can't see it being a massive sellout, as Japan is hard to get to and expensive.
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
            I was burned in 2003, 2007 and 2015 by buying tickets too early. CAT A first round tickets were rubbish - I remember one for the Argentina match in 07 that was way inside the 22! My friend picked up a cheaper cat C ticket a few days before the game and it had a much better view.

So while my plan is to go I'm fluid about tickets. I can't see it being a massive sellout, as Japan is hard to get to and expensive.
            Burned also by the performances of the green monkeys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes..I figured out that the Cat A and B prices are phishing for crazy cash. Esp in the round robin stage. But could be tricky to get some Irl v Japan match.

Comment

I did a couple of applications for the Scotland match, but no luck.

Comment

18/09/2017 21:23WELCOME TO THE RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 TICKETING INFORMATION PAGE

This page is designed to assist fans obtain all the information required to purchase tickets to Rugby World Cup 2019 in Japan, Asia’s first Rugby World Cup.

LATEST NEWS: TICKETS BACK ON SALE FROM 19 SEPTEMBER 2018

From 10:00 (Japan time) on 19 September, fans from the around the world will be able to apply for Rugby World Cup 2019 tickets via a public application process. A ticketing account is needed to apply for tickets. Fans who have not yet registered for a ticketing account can do so via the official ticketing website.

The application phase will remain open until 23:59 (Japan time) and Rugby World Cup 2019 Worldwide Partner Mastercard is offering fans who apply for tickets using their Mastercard the chance to receive a double entry in the ticketing ballot.

Any oversubscribed matches being entered into a ballot system with fans informed as to whether they have been successful via email on Monday, 26 November 2018.

To increase chances of securing tickets, fans are encouraged to use the traffic-light indicator on the Rugby World Cup ticketing site that clearly shows the level of ticket demand availability across every match. By choosing matches that are green or amber, fans have a far greater chance of being part of what is shaping up to be a truly once-in-a-lifetime event.

Comment

Because you only live once....

Attached Files

Comment

That’s about 3k worth of tickets, what’s the Japanese for touting?

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post

Although it is hard to get too and expensive for us over here, it is not so for the Japanese & rest of Asia. The stadiums are small and the home interest and demand is huge!

Comment

Originally posted by DeiseFan View Post

Although it is hard to get too and expensive for us over here, it is not so for the Japanese & rest of Asia. The stadiums are small and the home interest and demand is huge!
                          I'd wager a large sum of money that there will be half full stadiums and that tickets for premium games can still be had on the day of the game.

And the stadiums aren't that small!
                          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

''Unprecedented demand for Rugby World Cup 2019 tickets as priority ballot sales close''
                            With 437 days to go until Rugby World Cup 2019 kicks off in Japan, demand for tickets following the recently completed Supporters’ Club/Front Row priority sales phase has been remarkable.

Comment

Who knows about the spin.. just booked Dub Frankfurt Tokyo 20th Sept. For 354e out but double that black... V happy with the choice.. probably in time to see NZ v SA on 21st

Comment

Working...
                              X