2019 RWC draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 2017: Full ticketing programme announcement, including prices
    • January 2018: Supporter tour packages go on sale via official travel agents via www.rugbyworldcup.com/supportertours
    • January 2018: Priority sales open for Japan rugby community, host cities and Front Row members (Sign-up now to receive the official fan newsletter for Rugby World Cup)
    • February 2018: Hospitality packages go on sale via www.rugbyworldcup.com/hospitality
    • September 2018: General ticket sales begin via an application process
    • January 2019: Remaining tickets go on sale on a first-come, first-served basis
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Was there in 2006 for Ireland game. Fantastic place and lovely people. Shinjuku train station is a bit intimidating when you arrive off a 14 hour flight but once you realise it's like a colour coded circuit diagram the train network is pretty easy to figure out
      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
        2019! More than enough time to learn Japanese. Or buy some of those in ear translation widgets :-)
        You mean a Babelfish?

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
          You mean a Babelfish?

Pretty much :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE_DtGgovjc
          "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Need to turn off the heating in the away dressing room for the Wales and Scotland 6 Nations games.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterLux View Post
              Need to turn off the heating in the away dressing room for the Wales and Scotland 6 Nations games.
              I saw that too. Wales is kinda bound by their chairman but the IRFU should stop counting on Scotland. They will sell out anyone for a few coins extra.

Comment

Originally posted by AwayFromHome View Post
                Christ the draw really couldn't be any better for us. All guns blazing against the Scots first. If something goes wrong that day we have six days of anger to put it right against a committed but ultimately weaker side then we can rotate and rest the squad well before the Q-final.
                who are the candidates for the play off winner team Ireland have to play last?

I like our group for sure, Ireland were a top 4 qualifier, after all, but the schedule is only so so imho.

e.g. We'll meet japan just 6 days after playing a fighting fresh Scotland first up, whereas Japan will have had 8 days recovery after playing Europe 1. So a fully rejuvenated Japan will face a nearly recovered Ireland with a few injuries likely, that will even things up a little.

I think Japan will go through at either our or Scotland's expense, more likely to be Scotland, so here's hoping anyway.

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

I believe the PO sides will be Samoa v Russia/Spain type side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post
                    who are the candidates for the play off winner team Ireland have to play last?

I like our group for sure, Ireland were a top 4 qualifier, after all, but the schedule is only so so imho.

e.g. We'll meet japan just 6 days after playing a fighting fresh Scotland first up, whereas Japan will have had 8 days recovery after playing Europe 1. So a fully rejuvenated Japan will face a nearly recovered Ireland with a few injuries likely, that will even things up a little.

I think Japan will go through at either our or Scotland's expense, more likely to be Scotland, so here's hoping anyway.
                    I wouldn't be so sure on Japan going through but if they were I agree its far more likely to be Scotland.
                    The playoff winner we face will most likely be Samoa but the play off could involve Namibia/Kenya/Hong Kong/Uruguay

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                      I wouldn't be so sure on Japan going through but if they were I agree its far more likely to be Scotland.
                      The playoff winner we face will most likely be Samoa but the play off could involve Namibia/Kenya/Hong Kong/Uruguay
                      Hearing Category A tickets for Ireland v Japan are priced at 40,000¥

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

That's €300 approx.

Comment

Ticket Pricing....Click image for larger version

Name:	bundletickets_pricing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	2493596

Comment

More Ticket PriClick image for larger version

Name:	World Cup schedule - pricing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	2493597cing

Comment

Some awful nonsense on this thread.

The only historical precedent for Irish rugby in World Cups is failure.

There is no guarantee Ireland will beat Scotland in the WC. Shouldn't be looking further then the first game.

If the likes of Sexton doesn't make the plane it will be a last 8 appearance at best
                              I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Mario Sagario scored a try yesterday in a historic away win by Uruguay in Canada. They now lead 38-29 with the return leg to be played in Urugay next weekend.
                                http://www.cbc.ca/sports/rugby/canad...fier-1.4507596
                                Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X