Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugby World Cup Survey

Hi all,
    just wondering if some of you could do me a quick favour. As part of a work project, I have to create & get anonymous feedback for a survey. The company I work for does online surveys & research so this is part of our training. I choose the recent Rugby World Cup as my topic so if anyone has 5 minutes to spare, it would be great if they could take the survey as i need to get 60+ responses. Some of the questions are a bit funky in how they are displayed/asked, the training we are doing is more about being able to use & ask questions in various formats. Anyway, here's the link if you want to take the survey.

https://qshaneh.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8AlzEfROoSbai21&SRC=brdsmun

This is genuine so not any sort of scam. No sort of personal identity questions are asked and feedback is anonymous.

Many thanks in advance
    Shane

In your question "How would you rate the following aspects of the Ireland team performance?", you ask about attacking and defending and say "Tell us why" with three options for each. But apart from "Numbers at the breakdown", all the options are negative. This presupposes dissatisfaction with both facets of play. Now this may be how a lot of people will feel anyway, but to conduct a survey like this you need to allow for a full range of responses - otherwise it risks providing misleading or even worthless data.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
      In your question "How would you rate the following aspects of the Ireland team performance?", you ask about attacking and defending and say "Tell us why" with three options for each. But apart from "Numbers at the breakdown", all the options are negative. This presupposes dissatisfaction with both facets of play. Now this may be how a lot of people will feel anyway, but to conduct a survey like this you need to allow for a full range of responses - otherwise it risks providing misleading or even worthless data.
      From the highlighting, looks like you only explain why if negative
      "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Thanks guys. The question is known as a Gap Analysis and these gaps can be positive (asking for more information when a participant is particularly satisfied), or negative (asking for more information when a participant is particularly dissatisfied). If you're happy with the performance, then you can simply rate attacking & defence with a happy face. The nature of the questions allows us to see reasons as to why somebody may not have been happy with the performance.
        http://www.qualtrics.com/university/.../gap-analysis/

Shane

Comment

Done

Comment

Super, thanks all who've responded so far

Comment

Working...
            X