Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of it is unexpected.

Comment

(Don't want to start a new thread so just throwing this in here, also can't post it properly as I'm on the phone.)

The history and evolution of jersey numbering:
      The evolution of rugby union's numbering system https://t.co/EjKeleTmAI
      "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
        I don't think the Aussies are near good enough to win. If they do, it'll be easily the greatest World Cup win of them all.
        I would be inclined to agree.

Wallabies had some questionable decisions en route to the final. They could have been gone home the same time as us.

They have come one hugely under Check-A and if they were to win it would really prove his worth but its a step too far imo.

I can't see New Zealand being beaten, they have improved all along through the Competition - indeed through the season. There will be too much hunger and determination there from the likes of McCaw and Carter and those finishing their Test careers.
        Last edited by Corcíoch; 31st-October-2015, 12:14.

Comment

Reckon New Zealand will win with a bit to spare at end. Would predict a bit of a shootout as that's the best chance the Aussies have.

If it does go against New Zealand, Pocock and Hooper showing up McCaws age will be the talking point.
          "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Thats a new Haka to me anyway.

Do they use different haka's from different Wai's/ tribes/ whatever the correct term is . . . or how do they choose them I wonder.
            Last edited by Corcíoch; 31st-October-2015, 16:03.

Comment

Here we go, best of luck to both sides, and best of luck to Nigel Owens. Hopefully it'll be as good of a game as we think.
              The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Foley felt that I'd say

Comment

Cmon NZ build a score here, backed the 40+
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Oz cant keep defending....got to get down field
                    Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Even if Kepu wasn't late - I think he was - its still a no arm wrap hit.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                        Cmon NZ build a score here, backed the 40+
                        Me too but I suspect we ain't gonna win.

Comment

Kepu with a second illegal tackle on the same player in 10 mins.

Giteau is badly concussed by the looks of it. Not good.

Edit- not necessarily concussed but he is certainly unable to walk.
                          Last edited by Corcíoch; 31st-October-2015, 17:02.

Comment

Aus lineout just non-existent

Comment

Right in front of Barnes
                              Con Artist

Comment

Barnes talking through his arse. Forward all day long.

Comment

Working...
                                X