No announcement yet.

Wuddled Cup Final: Australia V Not Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scratch that. Scott Sio back to loosehad with Slipper moving back to the bench.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
      I wonder what excuses the losers will use. You have so many options, peaked too early, injury lists, played too many games, the scheduling was all wrong etc.
      Having to play a semi final the week before is a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
        Having to play a semi final the week before is a good one.
        Indeed lets run with that. Thank fup Sio is back, just hope he is fit. The other lad is a joke
        My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Predictions then?

I can't see past NZ. Yes, it'll be an almighty battle at the breakdown, but if, and when they get the ball I think the Blacks have to much out wide.

Let's hope it's a good one.
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Bookies say NZ by 6 points and they are rarely wrong. If Hoop-Cock can play two massive games they have a chance of an upset, hard to see it though
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
              I remember D'Arcy saying that the RWC would be a break through for a couple of players - that it always was. A time when a few really announce themselves to the world.

I was hoping it would be Henderson - and to an extent he did.

But Milner Skudder is certainly one of them. Sure he went very well in the past S.15 Championship but he has really had some great performances this RWC.
              Yes. The AB coach had the balls to select an inexperienced bloke, cap him just before the RWC then pitch him in as a first choice, rightly based on his outstanding form as a player, and bugger the safety first route. Little lad too. Would it happen in Ireland?
              Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffy View Post
                Yes. The AB coach had the balls to select an inexperienced bloke, cap him just before the RWC then pitch him in as a first choice, rightly based on his outstanding form as a player, and bugger the safety first route. Little lad too. Would it happen in Ireland?
                Happened with Conor Murray.

NZ to win for me. Think they will and for €€€ reasons I hope they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                  Happened with Conor Murray.

who selected him?
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Australia: 15 Israel Folau, 14 Adam Ashley-Cooper, 13 Tevita Kuridrani, 12 Matt Giteau, 11 Drew Mitchell, 10 Bernard Foley, 9 Will Genia, 8 David Pocock, 7 Michael Hooper, 6 Scott Fardy, 5 Rob Simmons, 4 Kane Douglas, 3 Sekope Kepu, 2 Stephen Moore (c), 1 Scott Sio.
                    Replacements: 16 Tatafu Polota-Nau, 17 James Slipper, 18 Greg Holmes, 19 Dean Mumm, 20 Ben McCalman, 21 Nick Phipps, 22 Matt Toomua, 23 Kurtley Beale.

New Zealand: 15 Ben Smith, 14 Nehe Milner-Skudder, 13 Conrad Smith, 12 Ma'a Nonu, 11 Julian Savea, 10 Daniel Carter, 9 Aaron Smith, 8 Kieran Read, 7 Richie McCaw (c), 6 Jerome Kaino, 5 Sam Whitelock, 4 Brodie Retallick, 3 Owen Franks, 2 Dane Coles, 1 Joe Moody.
                    Replacements: 16 Keven Mealamu, 17 Ben Franks, 18 Charlie Faumuina, 19 Victor Vito, 20 Sam Cane, 21 Tawera Kerr-Barlow, 22 Beauden Barrett, 23 Sonny Bill Williams.

Date: Saturday, October 31
                    Venue: Twickenham Stadium, London
                    Kick-off: 16:00 local
                    Referee: Nigel Owens (Wales)
                    Assistant Referees: Jérôme Garcès (France), Wayne Barnes (England)
                    TMO: Shaun Veldsman (South Africa)

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                      who selected him?
                      Any Coach would have selected him imo . . .clear talent. Same as Robbie Henshaw.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	foaxkbC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	2486424
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Thats pretty incredible from Oz, three of the top five defensive ruck players. Could they spring a surprise?
                          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffy View Post
                            Exhibit A m'lud: Isaac Boss selected ahead of Kieran Marmion.

Comment

That is incredible from Oz... big shout out to Agustin Creevy...
                              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                                Thats pretty incredible from Oz, three of the top five defensive ruck players. Could they spring a surprise?
                                Fardy is very under-rated.

Comment

Working...
                                X