World Cup Semi Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
    2 YC calls (both right), three neck-rolls (all right), including reversed penalties, and a ref who FINALLY applied the gone-90 at test level?

Lots of contentious decisions, all right. He was excellent.
    Reversed penalty SA 15 AB 20 , ref called to neck roll by TMO , the replay showed SDA player round the waist , no penalty .

Comment

it looks like Ruchie caught Louw with an elbow. I wonder will he get cited.....

https://vine.co/v/eVU11hDU7a7

Comment

Originally posted by Drick View Post
        it looks like Ruchie caught Louw with an elbow. I wonder will he get cited.....

https://vine.co/v/eVU11hDU7a7
        Nasty one. A cheap shot too.
        Last edited by Miguel Sanchez; 24th-October-2015, 20:58.
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
          A lot of people are looking. Honestly - should not rule him out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
            A lot of people are looking. Honestly - should not rule him out.
            Purely accidental...

Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

The only way anyone sees something in that is if they're looking for a peg on which to hang a pre-formed agenda.
              Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Not enough in that to merit a ban.

Although, I'm not sure anything short of an on field decaptation would bring WR to ban him for the final.
                "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                  Nonsense
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

After seeing New Zealand's game versus South Africa, I can say there is a chance we'll have a new world champion.

Comment

unless theres another angle there was nothing in that
                      "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by Eire12gael View Post
                        After seeing New Zealand's game versus South Africa, I can say there is a chance we'll have a new world champion.
                        Argentina just might well cause an upset tomorrow.

EDIT: ...and I hope they do.
                        Last edited by NiallGK; 24th-October-2015, 23:35.
                        If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by outside inside View Post
                          Reversed penalty SA 15 AB 20 , ref called to neck roll by TMO , the replay showed SDA player round the waist , no penalty .
                          Waist?? Would ya gway..

It was a half-n-half, less clear-cut than what the AB's were pinged for but technically still a neck-roll so the penalty was still warranted. Matfield had his right arm around the neck with the left around the midriff. In saying that, had it not been picked up by the TMO, no-one would have batted an eyelid.
                          "Newmarket hit Clonlara hard in the first ten minutes but doing so to a team like Clonlara is like hitting a bear. Better off to play away and not to antagonise the beast."

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                            The only way anyone sees something in that is if they're looking for a peg on which to hang a pre-formed agenda.
                            Ah come on, he clearly went to get a little hit in on him. He certainly didn't run around the ruck because it was the quickest route to the other side. I wouldn't say it's a citing either but stranger things have happened.

Comment

It would be amusing to see the fall out from the holier than though NZ supporters were McCaw to pick up a ban but I can't see it myself. As was seen with Carter kicking Petti in the head in the first game, NZ have different citing procedures to everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                                Ah come on, he clearly went to get a little hit in on him. He certainly didn't run around the ruck because it was the quickest route to the other side. I wouldn't say it's a citing either but stranger things have happened.
                                He ran around it because he was looking for a just-about-okay-through-the-gate from that side where Louw had the ball on that side of the ruck, Louw (masked by Du Plessis) popped it to Kriel just before, Kriel went around the far side and McCaw followed it. The rest is people wanting to see something.
                                Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Working...
                                X