World Cup Semi Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
    The use of the word tin is often a misnomer.
    Oh right, you looked up Ironman on iMBd. No that was a much later film with Robert Downey Junior. I can see your confusion now...

We were talking about the Strawman remember?
    Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
      Oh right, you looked up Ironman on iMBd. No that was a much later film with Robert Downey Junior. I can see your confusion now...

We were talking about the Strawman remember?
      I thought we were talking about the Toulon man?
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
        I thought we were talking about the Toulon man?
        New to this site, so not sure if talking about big Paulie in this manner is acceptable?
        Last edited by Oldschoolsocks; 25-October-2015, 22:12. Reason: In, not inn!!!
        Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

I thinks this article is speaking too early, Australia are solid, too. But of course. NZ are favourites.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/102292...ts/6yUTNQXLvj9

Click image for larger version

Name:	all blacks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	2486393

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post
            That style of play inevitably leads to the odd mistake and cant you just hear the Dublin journos and Leinster supporters, who now by the way fully support Joes conservative game plan having previously detested DKs similar game plan, giving out about Zebo and his unreliability. I'm amazed at the number of journalists who are commenting on how inadequate our game plan is but not one has hung responsibility for the game plan on blessed Joseph.
            To be fair we played a better brand/style of rugby under deccie. Joe is a lot more conservative so far anyway
            Anything seems possible now; economic stability, world peace, Conor O’Shea completing a sentence without being interrupted, even the permanent cessation of The X Factor feels within reach.
            RISTEARD COOPER The Irish Times - Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comment

New to this site, so not sure if talking about big Paulie in this manner is acceptable?
              No excuses.
              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
                No excuses.
                Just trying to get the lay of the land, don't want to be talking ill of your heroes.

Anyway, back to topic at hand...

The Strawman?
                Last edited by Oldschoolsocks; 26-October-2015, 07:45. Reason: Forgot a question mark

Comment

Just trying to get the lay of the land, don't want to be talking ill of your heroes.

Anyway, back to topic at hand...

The Strawman?
                  The very man.
                  Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Native Land View Post
                    To be fair we played a better brand/style of rugby under deccie. Joe is a lot more conservative so far anyway
                    While entirely true, good luck getting that one through the armour of received opinion!
                    Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                      While entirely true, good luck getting that one through the armour of received opinion!
                      "Let's do what we're good at, let's do what we're good at... You go after the weakness, you don't worry what it looks like to anybody else." - Axel.

Oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
                        The very man.
                        Oh well, very clearly met my match here

La la la, la la la...

Comment

Oh well, very clearly met my match here

La la la, la la la...
                          #madeinheaven
                          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Wasn't yesterdays semi-final just a marvellous spectacle.
                            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

"Let's do what we're good at, let's do what we're good at... You go after the weakness, you don't worry what it looks like to anybody else." - Axel.

Oh wait...
                              Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
                              Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Was just watching the Wizard of Oz earlier, you know there's a Strawman in that too
                                Isn't there also a fella who everybody thinks is all-powerful but whose failings are exposed in the end?

Comment

Working...
                                X