No announcement yet.

World Cup Semi Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pocock is a ****ing beast. How did he come out of that with the ball?
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
      does the drift have to be as passive as ours though? Even for a drift defense we seem very reluctant to close yards. Didn't "up and out" used to be a thing?
      Fair point. And I think we did get better once we got into the game after the first 20.

We were just 'blown off the park' in that period and all at sea, scrum, breakdown, contesting aerial ball . . . everywhere

Comment

Hernandez experience is now a loss in this match. A bit like Ireland last week, they need cool heads now in the backs.
        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
          Hernandez experience is now a loss in this match. A bit like Ireland last week, they need cool heads now in the backs.
          Creevys breakdown brilliance is massive loss
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

4-0 on tries. Hard to argue with that.
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Inexperience cost the Argies.

The final is going to be superb.

Comment

Seems the Aussie afterburners too much for them, hell of a try. Cheika is a rugby god but can they take The Blackness?
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

what mitchell did there is what you want your wingers to be capable of
                  Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Disgraceful play from Drew Mitchell. How many opportunities did he pass up to set up a ruck?
                    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                      Seems the Aussie afterburners too much for them, hell of a try. Cheika is a rugby god but can they take The Blackness?
                      I think they will. If NZ backrow play like they did last night, Pocock and Hooper will murder them and where the Boks were muck with the ball in hand, this Australian side is lethal.

Will be a belter of a match though.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post
                        what mitchell did there is what you want your wingers to be capable of
                        Fitzgerald did similar though. They genuinely seem a bit uncomfortable with guys taking angles and running at their outside shoulder.
                        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Yer man Isa has looked pretty handy with the ball in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                            Thing is Giteau is encouraged to do that but Zebo gets dropped :-(
                            Yup, see below:

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                            Disgraceful play from Drew Mitchell. How many opportunities did he pass up to set up a ruck?

Comment

Been a belter of a game. Have to admire the Argies for their style and commitment. Brilliant to watch.
                              I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Pocock was ****ing immense.

Comment

Working...
                                X