Scotland Vs Japan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland Vs Japan

OK... Roll call folks... Who is making an extra special effort to watch this tomorrow...
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

I'm there, dude.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

これがテレビでいるのですか?

edit: bugger 2-30 ko
      Last edited by FORWARD....; 22nd-September-2015, 20:03.
      "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
        OK... Roll call folks... Who is making an extra special effort to watch this tomorrow...

I have every intention of getting all manner of ****e done by time of the first kickoff and then watching every minute of all 3 games.

think the bookies have the handicap wrong on this one, Japan +17...

Comment

私私私!

Me Me Me!
          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

me! I am japanese lugby fan.
            Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
              これがテレビでいるのですか?

edit: bugger 2-30 ko
              You took the words right out of my mouth
              Last edited by Rebel Yell; 22nd-September-2015, 21:11.

Comment

Is anyone in the world south of Hadrians Wall shouting for Scotland tomorrow?

I doubt it!!

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                  I have every intention of getting all manner of ****e done by time of the first kickoff and then watching every minute of all 3 games.

think the bookies have the handicap wrong on this one, Japan +17...
                  i have a free bet to use this week, might go for that or the +8 half time
                  "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

I'm in
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

http://m.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/34312611

Teams

Scotland: Stuart Hogg; Tommy Seymour, Mark Bennett, Matt Scott, Sean Lamont; Finn Russell, Greig Laidlaw; Al Dickinson, Ross Ford, WP Nel, Grant Gilchrist, Jonny Gray, Ryan Wilson, John Hardie, Dave Denton. Replacements: Fraser Brown, Ryan Grant, Jon Welsh, Richie Gray, Josh Strauss, Henry Pyrgos, Peter Horne, Sean Maitland.

Japan: Ayumu Goromaru; Kotaro Matsushima, Male Sa'u, Yu Tamura, Kenki Fukuoka; Tatekawa, Harumichi Tanaka; Keita Inagaki, Shota Horie, Hiroshi Yama****a, Luke Thompson, Justin Ives, Michael Leitch, Michael Broadhurst, Amanaki Mafi. Replacements: Takeshi Kizu, Masataka Mikami, Kensuke Hatakeyama, Shinya Makabe, Shoji Ito, Hendrik Tui, Atsushi Hiwasa, Karne Hesketh.
                      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Interesting that the profanity checker is masking one of the Japanese names! Now, what can it be???
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Best gurners in the business. You going down scotrand

Out of my way, all of you. This is no place for loafers! Join me or die! Can you do any less?
                          *mr sparkle
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Would fupping love Japan to make a proper run in the tournament.

What impressed me most about Japan was their attitude... continuously chasing the score and going for the win was a testament to their mentality. The match coming only 4 days after the greatest match in their history will be a serious test of this though. Can see the Scots pinning them back and dominating in the air with a decent kicking game (something that SA didn't test them with imo).

Comment

That's the problem with a lot of the games involving the '"lesser" nations, by the time of their second and third games the video analysis will have identified weaknesses to be exploited and their fitness will be tested, hopefully Japan keep the errors low and fitness isn't a problem, their confidence and sharpness might get them a good start.

Comment

Working...
                              X