Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to Watch Rugby World Cup 2015 Online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to Watch Rugby World Cup 2015 Online?

Anyone plz know where we can watch rugby wc 2015 online. I found some sites but no one is giving the information where to watch online.

You generally get a good feed from:

www.vipleague.sx

you have to kick out some advertisements on the way to the stream, but once you are there it works well enough. I have been watching the RWC warmup games on it and the whole 6N. You may have to look for small, semi-concealed "X"s to close down some of the opening screens. Caution : do not download any new operating software when prompted. You don't need it and it will try and swamp your computer with ads.
    Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffy View Post
      You generally get a good feed from:

www.vipleague.sx

you have to kick out some advertisements on the way to the stream, but once you are there it works well enough. I have been watching the RWC warmup games on it and the whole 6N. You may have to look for small, semi-concealed "X"s to close down some of the opening screens. Caution : do not download any new operating software when prompted. You don't need it and it will try and swamp your computer with ads.
      Another tip:
      a lot of those intensely annoying X's and pop up ads can be blocked with Adblock. (I use it with the Chrome browser).

Also, if you have an android tablet or phone, Mobdro is a must-have app.

Comment

Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post
        Another tip:
        a lot of those intensely annoying X's and pop up ads can be blocked with Adblock. (I use it with the Chrome browser).

Many of the streaming sites now have javascript hooks on elements blocked by adblock. They seem to follow a standard element layout. The element sits in front of the controls, preventing the controls element display from being triggered.

If you right click on the element and select inspect element, the interactive web developer console opens up. You can then set the blocking element's display property to none, that should remove it from view.

Comment

Not sure where you're located Rick, but if you're in the UK you should be able to stream it on ITV player. Even if you're not there, you could use a VPN?

Comment

Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post
            Another tip:

Yes. Another fairly good site is :

circfree.sx

BUT : They now have a system in place whereby you can't access full screen until you disable Adblock. I had to do this yesterday when I momentarily lost the feed for France/England on vip. You can easily restore adblock after the game.
            Erse end of nowhere

Comment

If you have an iPad then download the "Film on TV" app (I guess it is also available for android but I don't have one so haven't checked). You can watch live TV from the UK without VPN. I'm abroad so I use it for the Six Nations games on BBC. I had a small problem with it for the IRl v Wales warm-up but generally it works really well. It has ITV and ITV 4 (which are the two channels showing RWC games), and as a bonus if you are abroad and away from other news sources it has ITV+1 and ITV4+1 so you can start watching the games an hour later if you have other commitments and have to miss the start.

Comment

Anyone recommend a pub to watch quater finals in Stuttgard or Esslinger Germany ?

Comment

Working...
                X