Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ireland tickets to sell/swap at face value (MOD NOTE Post #1)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ireland tickets to sell/swap at face value (MOD NOTE Post #1)

MOD NOTE

Please use this thread for selling tickets/swapping tickets ONLY. Please do not clutter up with posts about other stuff.

All tickets for sale to be sold at FACE VALUE ONLY - no credit card charges, delivery charges, etc., to be included. Postage between buyer and seller can be arranged between yourselves.

Please use PMs where appropriate to avoid clutter also, and do not post e-mail addresses or phone numbers on this thread.

Anyone found selling or promoting the sale of tickets above face value will be banned immediately. See forum rules
    here.

Thanks and happy hunting/swapping/buying/selling!

Hi there, I've been given two tickets as a present by my girlfriend for the Ireland v Canada and it clashes with a wedding I have to go to. She is looking to sell them face value (£85 stirling I think each). We'll be in Dublin for the Scotland warm-up match on Saturday if anyone is interested.

I have one ticket to the Romania match for sale too, Cat C for 85 pounds.
    Marty in the Morning

Comment

I have 4 tickets to the QF for the winners of our Group if anyone's interested. Face value. I have them listed on toutless, the official resale site and on reddit so first come first served.

Comment

I've two Ireland vs France category 'A' tickets for sale at a face value price of 648 euro if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by marbar View Post
          I've two Ireland vs France category 'A' tickets for sale at a face value price of 648 euro if anyone is interested.
          Is that how much they cost? Jaysus

Comment

I have a good friend looking to sell 2 tickets for Canada game, Cat C £85 each.
            \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
            Dalai Lama

Comment

Two Cat C tickets for Ireland vs Canada for sale. PM if interested. Many thanks.
              \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
              Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                Is that how much they cost? Jaysus
                Not too bad. If you buy them from the official outlet now, you'll pay €715 with the current exchange rate.

Comment

Originally posted by John123 View Post
                  I have a good friend looking to sell 2 tickets for Canada game, Cat C £85 each.
                  john i think we are short two in our group . Ill get back to you tomorrow
                  When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
                    john i think we are short two in our group . Ill get back to you tomorrow
                    Ok thanks Benji!
                    Dalai Lama

Comment

Cardiff QF optional ticket swap

Hi there,

We have managed to get 4 tickets for the QF involving winner of group D (QF3: W Pool D v RU Pool C) in Cardiff on sunday 18th and are hoping not to see Ireland vs Argentina as we have the virtue of...being french ;-). Which means obvioulsy that we are arrogant and thus very positive about finishing top of pool D after an astonishing record over the last 4 years of 41% of wins, including never finishing higher than fourth in the Six Nations and even ending up with the wooden spoon in the 2013 edition. Huh....

BUT, in the very very unlikely event where we would finish second of pool D (meaning we would be able to win against Italy, yes we can!), we would be more than happy to swap our 4 tickets (cat 3) for any ticket for the other Cardiff QF (QF2 W Pool C v RU Pool D) as we will be in Cardiff over the WE.

So we could make a swaption (option to enter in a swap) shall you have 4 tickets to swap. I would be happy to add a couple of pints either in Cardiff or in Paris shall you attend the game against Stade Français for H-Cup

Cheers

Pierre

Comment

Hi there,

We have managed to get 4 tickets for the QF involving winner of group D (QF3: W Pool D v RU Pool C) in Cardiff on sunday 18th and are hoping not to see Ireland vs Argentina as we have the virtue of...being french ;-). Which means obvioulsy that we are arrogant and thus very positive about finishing top of pool D after an astonishing record over the last 4 years of 41% of wins, including never finishing higher than fourth in the Six Nations and even ending up with the wooden spoon in the 2013 edition. Huh....

BUT, in the very very unlikely event where we would finish second of pool D (meaning we would be able to win against Italy, yes we can!), we would be more than happy to swap our 4 tickets (cat 3) for any ticket for the other Cardiff QF (QF2 W Pool C v RU Pool D) as we will be in Cardiff over the WE.

So we could make a swaption (option to enter in a swap) shall you have 4 tickets to swap. I would be happy to add a couple of pints either in Cardiff or in Paris shall you attend the game against Stade Français for H-Cup

Cheers

Pierre

Comment

Have one Cat C for the Romania game for sale
                          Marty in the Morning

Comment

A friend of mine can not come.
                            Have one ticket for Canada game Sat 19 / Cat D. Area: L23, Row: 5.
                            And an other one for Wales v Uruguay Sun 20 / Cat D Area: L19, Row: 16
                            Face value, of course 50£ + fees (one pint be perfect !). Just one problem : being close to me during the 2 games !

Later I will give you some spot for hotel. Have to cancel his rooms too...

Comment

Hi there,

I'm looking for a pair of tickets for the Ireland V France match please. Looking for Cat C or D preferably and need the tickets to be together please. 1 x Adult + 1 x Child, or 2 x Adults. Thanks in advance.

Update:

got sorted via the official website yesterday for adult + child tickets.
                              Last edited by Krusty; 2nd-October-2015, 07:56.

Comment

Working...
                              X