Clear All

Cipriani arrested

Looks like England will struggle to field a team at this rate

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32970302

Comment

Originally posted by Liam2me View Post
      Looks like England will struggle to field a team at this rate

Easier to get rid of in the sense he's 3rd choice at best. Such a talented clown will always be a case of what might have been
      I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

I wonder would he have made the world cup squad anyway, definitely not now. He just cannot keep himself out of trouble.

Comment

Just as he was getting back into the fold.
          Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Jeez - this is hardly worth a thread on it's own, is it??!!
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Them Prius are bloody dangerous, so quiet they sneak right up on ya....
              Mumha Abu

Comment

He always finds trouble the poor fella but an unreal rugby player when at his best. He could beat teams on his own some times.
                When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

He has done his best with a MOM to get back into consideration for the 2nd or 3d spot.

Now he's goosed with Lancaster's policy. Fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                    He has done his best with a MOM to get back into consideration for the 2nd or 3d spot.

Now he's goosed with Lancaster's policy. Fool.
                    Henry Slade would do as good a job at third choice.

He was never getting ahead of Ford or Farrell in my view anyway.

Goes to prove once a clown always a clown
                    I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

England's (rapidly depleting) 2015 RWC squad

First Tuilagi assaults a copper, then Hartley head butts somebody for no apparent reason, and now Cipriani's got himself arrested on suspicion of drink driving.

Poor Stuart Lancaster must be tearing his hair out. He'll have a squad of ten at this rate.

Comment

Lads, seriously, the young fella obviously has a problem and calling him a clown and a fool are not very charitable. I absolutely do not agree or condone drink driving in any shape or form but let's cut the person involved some slack on the personal attacks front.
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Poor Cipriani has woke up too often feeling a right dick in fairness. :)
                          When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal View Post
                            Lads, seriously, the young fella obviously has a problem and calling him a clown and a fool are not very charitable. I absolutely do not agree or condone drink driving in any shape or form but let's cut the person involved some slack on the personal attacks front.
                            I won't ever cut a drunken driver slack. He doesn't get a pass because he's a Rugby Player. Calling someone who drives drunk (allegedly) a fool is putting it very mildly.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                              I won't ever cut a drunken driver slack. He doesn't get a pass because he's a Rugby Player. Calling someone who drives drunk (allegedly) a fool is putting it very mildly.
                              I didn't say he gets a pass for drunk driving, and should be prosecuted accordingly. I said that he obviously has a drinking problem and to cut him some slack on that front.
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
                                Jeez - this is hardly worth a thread on it's own, is it??!!
                                Well, I tried to start a England RWC squad thread and it got moved into this one!

Comment

Working...
                                X