England 2015 RWC squad and player discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PARISHMAN1970 View Post
    Was it his tackle that led to wally catching his studs on the pitch and put wally out of world cup
    Yes. Crikey what a brutal day.
    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Don't think he was likely to be fit anyway.

Comment

No surprise there.
        www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
          Don't think he was likely to be fit anyway.
          Whats Keanu Healy's chances of togging out?
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Assaulted 2 female officers some man.....
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
              Assaulted 2 female officers some man.....
              should have had a jail term, fair play to lancaster this guy has no right playing test rugby for a good while

Comment

The discipline issues this crop of England players have is unreal.

Comment

These issues don't seem to affect Irish rugby players to anything like the extent they do English sportsmen. To be a Devil's Advocate, could part of that be down to less scrutiny?

Comment

More spot-on Lancaster decisions making it hard to hate the English national team.

For shame!

Comment

These issues don't seem to affect Irish rugby players to anything like the extent they do English sportsmen. To be a Devil's Advocate, could part of that be down to less scrutiny?
                      Everbody knows everybody in Ireland, tis easier get stuff squashed/buried under the carpet :)
                      I am the million man.

Comment

You'd wonder what Ireland would do in the same scenario. I wouldn't be so sure we'd do the same.

He's directly weakened his own hand to ensure that a certain standard of behaviour is expected of future generations that want to play for England. You can't dislike a guy like that.
                        I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Sure about that? We've had doormen being assaulted, tinted car windows and three-ways. And that's just the ones that have been reported.
                          I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jippo View Post
                            More spot-on Lancaster decisions making it hard to hate the English national team.

For shame!
                            Pity Leicester didn't do the same

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
                              Sure about that? We've had doormen being assaulted, tinted car windows and three-ways. And that's just the ones that have been reported.
                              Tinted windows are hardly assaulting women police officers and, as for the last incident you mention, as long as everyone is a consenting adult there is nothing illegal going on, even if it might be thought a bit unsavoury and should really remain private. I suppose Cowboy could well be right and things can get brushed under the carpet, even I know of something not that I would ever divulge it on the tinterwebs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dave View Post
                                Pity Leicester didn't do the same

Was in Welford Road yday, there was an air of disbelief with regards to Manu but people were saying the punishment was fair and it is expected Leic will hit his pocket very hard for some time to come, not just a one-off fine.

Leic fans also delighted he will not be in Eng squad, meaning they control his rehabilitation and when he plays again, not Lancaster.

Comment

Working...
                                X