• Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV3 Reveal Their Rugby World Cup Broadcast Team

Toland and Kinsella talk sense not sure about the rest

http://www.irishrugby.ie/news/33944.php#.VO9Ec_msWoM

Well at least it's in HD and no Craig Doyle,

minor miracles
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
      Well at least it's in HD and no Craig Doyle,

minor miracles
      No Frankie or Mark Robson either..

Comment

The Exposé girls must be mighty worried about the oncoming HD switchover. They've been hiding the truth in fuzzy crapulent low pixel broadcasting for years, the blemishes are gonna be expose-d
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by PARISHMAN1970 View Post
          Toland and Kinsella talk sense not sure about the rest

http://www.irishrugby.ie/news/33944.php#.VO9Ec_msWoM

All Toland will talk about is Reddan . .I don't care for McNeil either.

Its still a very short time since they were still touting Reddan as being better than Murray . . .

Spoofers.

It will be interesting to hear Jennings who has been in a Joe Schmidt Squad for a few years and will have great insight.

Thank god no Frankie and Shaggy.

Comment

Oh ya I forgot . . .Neil Back can get fupped.

Comment

STRINGER!!!!

p.s. Why don't people read articles fully?
              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Not a fan of Toland either
                Stand up and fight

Comment

I've heard Hugo give some serious and thoughtful interviews on the state of the professional game from a commercial point of view. But I guess there won't be much call for that on TV3
                  "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                  Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

ITV panels, pundits & analysts for RWC 2015 http://www.sportsjoe.ie/rugby/itv-na...h-legend/18572
                    “People are broad-minded. They'll accept the fact that a person can be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater and even a newspaperman, but if a man doesn't drive, there's something wrong with him.” - Art Buchwald

Comment

Originally posted by James Lynch View Post
                      ITV panels, pundits & analysts for RWC 2015 http://www.sportsjoe.ie/rugby/itv-na...h-legend/18572
                      Top notch out of ITV. Except for Inverdale looks like ive found the channel of choice for september!

Dayglo and Lynagh are very one-eyed though towards England and Aus respectively but still good lineup.
                      Last edited by Bash; 23rd-March-2015, 16:26.
                      "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

Will we have ITV's coverage here or will TV3 have primacy like in soccer?

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
                          Will we have ITV's coverage here or will TV3 have primacy like in soccer?
                          All of the ITV channels are available free to anybody with a satellite receiver.

Comment

brian moore has not been considered by itv and hes none too happy about it. shame.
                            So I walked as day was dawning
                            Where small birds sang and leaves were falling
                            Where we once watched the row boats landing
                            By the broad majestic shannon

Comment

Haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere on this site but it looks like TV3 HD will not be free to air. Not on saorview and you need the hd pack on sky/upc. Disappointing, they had an opportunity to present themselves as a proper network for once and they go and pull this. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they may not screw it up. They seemed to be making an effort at the launch and have pulled in some big names. But not so sure now. Their SD picture quality is poor on sky so hopefully itv1 HD will be showing most of the games on the other channels on sky.

Comment

Working...
                              X