Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RWC 2015 Tickets.....

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/ticketi...ces/index.html

Here are the prices ffor the RWC. Minimum price versus france is 175 stering... Minimum ticket price versus Canada is 125 Sterling... a little steep, I´d rather the child had clothes to wear next year...

The prices for the England Australia game are nuts too...

Decisions decisions....
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

Here are the prices ffor the RWC. Minimum price versus france is 175 stering... Minimum ticket price versus Canada is 125 Sterling... a little steep, I´d rather the child had clothes to wear next year...

Decisions decisions....
    Pinning my hopes on a reasonable volume of Cat Ds - £50 each game. Suspect they'll be few and far between though, and no sign of being able to buy a "All four games, Cat D" bundle.
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Some incredible variations in prices between the games in Pool D

Ireland v Romania - Cat A - £175 to Cat D - £50
      France v Romania - Cat A - £85 to Cat D - £20
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by deise_prop View Post
        Some incredible variations in prices between the games in Pool D

Ireland v Romania - Cat A - £175 to Cat D - £50
        France v Romania - Cat A - £85 to Cat D - £20
        riding the Irish who they know will travel in big numbers.
        baxtards.

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
          riding the Irish who they know will travel in big numbers.
          baxtards.
          And, in fairness, of whom there are already an awful lot within a 100 mile radius of the venue. They're pricing the tickets at the level the know they can achieve. The cost of the ticket, plus a couple of quid for the tube, will be it for many Irish supporters.

Comment

Who sets the ticket prices for the World Cup, irb or host nations?

Comment

Who sets the ticket prices for the World Cup, irb or host nations?
              Hosts. They pay the IRB X million for the right to hold the tournament and then recouping that is their business.
              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Decisions decisions....
                I have to say that nothing would tempt me to pay that sort of money to see a rugby match.
                Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

I agree... As they are only selling Category D, child tickets....
                  He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

I agree... As they are only selling Category D, child tickets....
                    No - there's 2 prices for cat C and D. The one in brackets is the child price, the one without the regular.

So it's Cat C (Child)
                    £125 (£15)

On the website - adult 125, child 15 in Cat C. Same for Cat D.

Comment

I just viewed that website through Firefox, and now the 2 prices appeared... previously it wasn´t there... thats odd...
                      but, now the games are looking a lot more affordable...!!

Comment

I just viewed that website through Firefox, and now the 2 prices appeared... previously it wasn´t there... thats odd...
                        but, now the games are looking a lot more affordable...!!
                        There's billions of dollars resting on your ability to find stuff, man. This isn't reassuring

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                          Hosts. They pay the IRB X million for the right to hold the tournament and then recouping that is their business.
                          Didnt RWC2011 make a profit. and they had new stadium to fund?
                          Eng / Wales dont have to build any new stadia, but are charging a lot more that the kiwis did, whats the excuse?

And charging more for irl v romania than france v romania just seems to be an exercise in gouging.

Comment

Didnt RWC2011 make a profit. and they had new stadium to fund?
                            Eng / Wales dont have to build any new stadia, but are charging a lot more that the kiwis did, whats the excuse?

And charging more for irl v romania than france v romania just seems to be an exercise in gouging.
                            Because they're ****ers. £315 for cat A for some of England's main games at Twickenham. £700 plus for cat A at the final.

The important question really is what proportion of tickets are Cat C&D. Or D, really, given that even Cat C are selling for more than a Cat A Six Nations ticket.

If they're as meagre as I assume, then I hope they're left looking at empty stadiums all over the shop.

£60 for Tonga vs Georgia like? Feck right off.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                              There's billions of dollars resting on your ability to find stuff, man. This isn't reassuring
                              it´s true, that Official Guardians of the Galaxy, Groot fridge magnet won´t buy itself.....

Comment

Working...
                              X