RWC tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RWC tickets

Went on sale to club members in England today.

For once it has been a benifit living in the UK and following Ireland. Got tickets for all four pool matches, just need to organise a mortgage to pay for them now.
    I may live in Tigerland but I'm Munster at heart

Comment

Originally posted by fogba View Post
      For once it has been a benifit living in the UK and following Ireland. Got tickets for all four pool matches, just need to organise a mortgage to pay for them now.

What kind of damage are we looking at? I figure if i go over, may aswell go cat A

Comment

The astronomical prices are easily found online
        My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/ticketing/prices/

Knock yourself out, 100 euro plus to see the **** games from **** seats
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

The prices are shocking. Will see if there's some Cat D available in the general sale.

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
              The prices are shocking. Will see if there's some Cat D available in the general sale.

£175 for a category 1 ticket for Ireland v Canada or Ireland v Romania is worse than shocking.

I assume much like France 2007 most of the seating in each stadium will be categorised cat.1 or cat. 2. There will not be a lot of the lower priced seats available.
              Last edited by glorob; 30th-May-2014, 03:58.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                £175 for a category 1 ticket for Ireland v Canada or Ireland v Romania is worse than shocking.....
                Won't stop you buying a few though presumably?
                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

I assume much like France 2007 most of the seating in each stadium will be categorised cat.1 or cat. 2. There will not be a lot of the lower priced seats available.
                  Indeed. I got a CAT A for the Argentina game that was more like a CAT D.

The prices are absolutely eye watering. So much for looking after the fans.
                  Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

RWC tickets

£175 for a category 1 ticket for Ireland v Canada or Ireland v Romania is worse than shocking.

There won't be, which means that lots of people will be shelling out £125 to be in the gods at Wembley.

It's not grabbing me, to be honest.
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Its an expensive business alright, but I got all the tickets I wanted (semi's and final particularily eye watering and looking more expensive than football now!)

I skipped the "minnow" games-I think they wil have to reclassify a lot of them cheaper-the grounds are massive, and who's going to pay that wedge for games that wont be competitive and normally you cant give away if it was being played outside a RWC?

The other galling thing is they seem to think Irish are bigger mugs than everyone else- Irl vs Romania Cat 1 ticket £175, yet France Vs Romania in our group Cat 1 costs £85...thats a sickening price differential
                      Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

I won't pay those prices, only a mug would pay £175 for Ireland vs Romania.

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
                          I won't pay those prices, only a mug would pay £175 for Ireland vs Romania.
                          There are thousands of pretty wealthy Irish people in the City who will.

I'm holding my whist for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14 View Post
                            The other galling thing is they seem to think Irish are bigger mugs than everyone else- Irl vs Romania Cat 1 ticket £175, yet France Vs Romania in our group Cat 1 costs £85...thats a sickening price differential
                            I think it is location to be honest. France v Italy is £250 for a CAT A at Twickenham.

Sacre Bleu!

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                              There are thousands of pretty wealthy Irish people in the City who will.

I'm holding my whist for the time being.
                              An even bigger reason to skip it. My rwc final tickets in 2007 were only 175 in good seats
                              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                              X