Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irish Television Rights for RWC 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Eir aren't that out of line with bb pricing I find.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

    Comment


      #62
      Eir with bband, phone, mobile, and TV is not a bad deal. I'm delighted I get rugby without having to pay for a sports package especially as BT sports is always more flaky on mobdro than sky sports

      Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
        Fairly certain it's Eir who've bid for just the Irish rights for those tournaments, although I'm guessing they'll be one of the host broadcasters for the 2017 Women's Rugby World Cup.
        I guess the U20's and 7's must be a BT thing then??!

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
          Eir aren't that out of line with bb pricing I find.

          Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
          They are at least €20 more expensive than Sky or Vodafone, that is 50% more.

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
            They are at least €20 more expensive than Sky or Vodafone, that is 50% more.
            They aren't.

            www.bonkers.ie is good for comparisons.
            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

            Comment


              #66
              Competition is on in Japan, matches will be kickin off at wonky times for us over this side of the globe. Wouldn't be too concerned about ensuring I had subscribed to Eirsport for the tournament at this early juncture.

              The sooner we are able to have sport specific subscriptions across a series of channel providers the better. I think it would sell enough to sustain itself.
              I am the million man.

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                They aren't.



                www.bonkers.ie is good for comparisons.
                I currently pay Sky €50 for something that would cost be close to 100 with Eir.
                To incl phone Eir, jack the prices up even further.

                Edit: Admittedly I am limited in the options I can take.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                  I currently pay Sky €50 for something that would cost be close to 100 with Eir.
                  To incl phone Eir, jack the prices up even further.

                  Edit: Admittedly I am limited in the options I can take.
                  Have a look at the comparison site - I think you are mistaken. Eir are comparable to what you pay currently.
                  Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                  Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                    I guess the U20's and 7's must be a BT thing then??!
                    TG4 currently show the U20s RWC, don't know about the 7's to be honest.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                      Have a look at the comparison site - I think you are mistaken. Eir are comparable to what you pay currently.
                      I'm not, the package that I have with Sky (incl TV), is close to €100 with Eir.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                        I'm not, the package that I have with Sky (incl TV), is close to €100 with Eir.
                        But you don't pay Sky for your TV!

                        Sent from my Carrier Pigeon using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X