No announcement yet.

Ireland To Bid For 2023 World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they mus'nt have weakened the pack as much as they did against us

Comment

Originally posted by Fantom View Post
      mus'nt
      musnt
      musn't
      mus'n't
      Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Pack was pretty weak when Whitelock went off ;-). Didn't make a difference for the Welsh!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
          mus'nt
          musnt
          musn't
          mus'n't
          MUNSTer
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Rugby considers overhaul to allow smaller countries to host World Cup

I hope we don't bother. It's a waste of money for the country as a whole. Better to spend that on developing facilities for sports participation
            Last edited by Fantom; 11th-March-2018, 19:20.

Comment

Rugby considers overhaul to allow smaller countries to host World Cup

I hope we don't bother. It's a waste of money for the country as a whole. Better to spend that on developing facilities for sports participation
              I agree we should not bother. and it was not like they were going to lose money on an Irish bid. Will people be excited by another RWC in France. Will they get the same numbers travelling from Ireland as in 2007 (i doubt it).

And they are only saying this now as a RWC rotating between France and England will not interest anyone.
              Last edited by The Last Stand; 11th-March-2018, 20:20.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                I agree we should not bother. and it was not like they were going to lose money on an Irish bid. Will people be excited by another RWC in France. Will they get the same numbers travelling from Ireland as in 2007 (i doubt it).

And they are only saying this now as a RWC rotating between France and England will not interest anyone.
                Or the kiwis wouldn't be able to host it again

They couldn't countenance that down in Kiwiland
                I am the million man.

Comment

Rugby team of Ireland are well perform.. (Y)

Comment

Originally posted by Marcolee View Post
                    Rugby team of Ireland are well perform.. (Y)
                    /Y

We are well perform.
                    I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                    X