Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ireland To Bid For 2023 World Cup?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Looks like they mus'nt have weakened the pack as much as they did against us

    Comment


      Originally posted by Fantom View Post
      Looks like they mus'nt have weakened the pack as much as they did against us
      mus'nt
      musnt
      musn't
      mus'n't
      Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

      Comment


        Originally posted by Fantom View Post
        Looks like they mus'nt have weakened the pack as much as they did against us
        Pack was pretty weak when Whitelock went off ;-). Didn't make a difference for the Welsh!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
          mus'nt
          musnt
          musn't
          mus'n't
          MUNSTer
          Gwan Joe!!

          Comment


            Rugby considers overhaul to allow smaller countries to host World Cup

            I hope we don't bother. It's a waste of money for the country as a whole. Better to spend that on developing facilities for sports participation
            Last edited by Fantom; 11th-March-2018, 19:20.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Fantom View Post
              Rugby considers overhaul to allow smaller countries to host World Cup

              I hope we don't bother. It's a waste of money for the country as a whole. Better to spend that on developing facilities for sports participation
              I agree we should not bother. and it was not like they were going to lose money on an Irish bid. Will people be excited by another RWC in France. Will they get the same numbers travelling from Ireland as in 2007 (i doubt it).

              And they are only saying this now as a RWC rotating between France and England will not interest anyone.
              Last edited by The Last Stand; 11th-March-2018, 20:20.

              Comment


                Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                I agree we should not bother. and it was not like they were going to lose money on an Irish bid. Will people be excited by another RWC in France. Will they get the same numbers travelling from Ireland as in 2007 (i doubt it).

                And they are only saying this now as a RWC rotating between France and England will not interest anyone.
                Or the kiwis wouldn't be able to host it again

                They couldn't countenance that down in Kiwiland
                I am the million man.

                Comment


                  Rugby team of Ireland are well perform.. (Y)

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Marcolee View Post
                    Rugby team of Ireland are well perform.. (Y)
                    /Y

                    We are well perform.
                    I am the million man.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X