Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games that aren't important enough to have their own thread thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly the same injury as Wally?
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Tiesi off with the knee heavily strapped up. The injury situation doesn't bode well for the Pumas at all.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

England starting to get cynical now. Going to be one hell of a scrap b4 the end of thus match coz the argies won't stand for it.

Comment

England flatten another player. In two games that's what 4? Wally Healy Pip and Tiesi. They're a brute force.

You have to admire the puma support. Theyre always so happy and positive
          I am the million man.

Comment

Jeez if they lose Ledesma it's all over for them.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by bigron View Post
              England starting to get cynical now. Going to be one hell of a scrap b4 the end of thus match coz the argies won't stand for it.
              Lawes is total scum - filthy batard. Hope they get him later.

Comment

England will win and Argentina will come to regret all the chances missed in this first half :(

Comment

Dirty dirty England.
                  (Perhaps cynical is more accurate)
                  "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Courtney Lawes knee to the head, but somehow Ledesma is back up. Didn't look accidental IMO.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Ledesma looks very concussed, even as he was walking off at the end of the half.
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

While i dont like Lawes, he hasnt done anything wrong those hits were legit. I jus tthink hes a **** player and that stupid stare he does is crying out for a smak

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                          Courtney Lawes knee to the head, but somehow Ledesma is back up. Didn't look accidental IMO.
                          You bet it didn't. Ledesma will kill him later. A genuinely hard man.

Comment

Originally posted by Flanimal View Post
                            While i dont like Lawes, he hasnt done anything wrong those hits were legit. I jus tthink hes a **** player and that stupid stare he does is crying out for a smak
                            I think the Ledesma one was questionable to say the least. And yes hope someone smacks him.

Comment

I really hope that scumbag Lawes is cited for both the late-tackle and knee to the head. Should do 6 weeks, IMHO. Stuart Barnes is probably at home jerking-off watching the slo-mo of Lawes..."Ohhh Cooouuttnnnneeeyy, youu nautee boyy!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ropaire View Post
                                I really hope that scumbag Lawes is cited for both the late-tackle and knee to the head. Should do 6 weeks, IMHO. Stuart Barnes is probably at home jerking-off watching the slo-mo of Lawes..."Ohhh Cooouuttnnnneeeyy, youu nautee boyy!!"
                                That too, but hope some Argie gets him at the bottom of a ruck first.

Comment

Working...
                                X