Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games that aren't important enough to have their own thread thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That will be the big guns coming off anyways!

Comment

Well noone can say the americans haven't tried their best. Italian Lineout has creeked very badly.

Comment

Even though I've only seen 20 minutes of this game, it's pretty clear that Italy are going to throw everything at us this weekend. History means nothing in this tournament, as we showed against Australia - we face an intense and bruising encounter from a side which had the self-belief to beat France in this year's 6N. Castro being preserved now to make sure he is fit to start against us.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
          Even though I've only seen 20 minutes of this game, it's pretty clear that Italy are going to throw everything at us this weekend. History means nothing in this tournament, as we showed against Australia - we face an intense and bruising encounter from a side which had the self-belief to beat France in this year's 6N. Castro being preserved now to make sure he is fit to start against us.
          They've left far more behind in this game than they would have wanted to though.

Comment

The yanks have done well and should be proud of themselves! That second center Emereck or whatever seems to be a nice aul player! Delighted they've managed to tire out the Italians this much! Alot of Italian mistakes during the game!

A yank try would be nice before the end!

Comment

My Italian colleague is not impressed.
              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Parrise seems eager for the Irish match...

Comment

Originally posted by Cadroc View Post
                  The yanks have done well and should be proud of themselves! That second center Emereck or whatever seems to be a nice aul player! Delighted they've managed to tire out the Italians this much! Alot of Italian mistakes during the game!

A yank try would be nice before the end!
                  Agreed.That Emerick is a useful player and also the loose head prop,well in the loose anyway. He got a hard time in the scrums.They made no effort to bring Ngwenya into the game more though.A spirited performance from them.
                  The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

well what were you expecting Cadroc- for him to start shaking on camera at the mention of us?..

anyway...

Parrisse in the interview says " yes,..... we only have a five day tournaround...but looking forward to the game"....

he's making excuses already

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Guinness View Post
                      Agreed.That Emerick is a useful player and also the loose head prop,well in the loose anyway. He got a hard time in the scrums.They made no effort to bring Ngwenya into the game more though.A spirited performance from them.
                      eh, i thought they tried their best to get the ball to Ngwenya every time they went wide??- he got about ten times more ball than their other winger- every move they had he touched it.

lads on emerick- he played for Ulster........

Comment

The Italians only gave away 7 penalties. The yanks gave away 18.
                        Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Castro gave alot away there- mentioned the word losing in his interview- MAJOR pyshological no-no and giveaway. Theyre scared. Very scared.

Comment

Mallett puts it up to Ireland "We know we've got a better front row than them"

Comment

i think our front row is equal if not better. Castro is a bit overrated i think, i watch him alot in the premiership. He'll have it harder next SUnday, plus he looks to have pulled his calf.

Comment

Originally posted by Flanimal View Post
                                well what were you expecting Cadroc- for him to start shaking on camera at the mention of us?..

anyway...

Parrisse in the interview says " yes,..... we only have a five day tournaround...but looking forward to the game"....

he's making excuses already
                                Well when its all he can talk about it peaks interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X