Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games that aren't important enough to have their own thread thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/8...ly-vs-usa.html

Clancy is having a howler as ref in my opinion!

Comment

Whatever about his performance, picking an Irish ref days before the crucial decider between Ireland and Italy is leaving him wide open to accusations of bias.

Comment

Well judging by the block he put in in the first half on the US defence, he doesn't have to worry about it.

Comment

Parisse looks knackered! Come on the Yanks! Burst him!

Comment

That scrum would be an ideal example of bias against Italy.What a joke

Comment

Parisse is giving him an earful, and rightly so

Comment

He's lost control now

Comment

Just switched on a couple of minutes ago, how's it been going so far?J

Fuppin hell, Italy actually managed to mess that scrum up for themselves at the end there.
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

amazing stuff by the yanks! ye gotta love it!

Comment

Would be a great time for a Usa break away try to keep it interesting
                      When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Shades of John McEnroe there - "You have got to be kidding!" :D
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Is Cooder in charge of the yanks? I am not sure... as they just put on replacements.

Comment

poor ngwenya there- was the only man in front of a 7 man italian maul there on his line- i dont think its a try!

Comment

Can't see grounding of the ball yet.

Edit - I am the TMO. ;)

Penalty try from the scrum, bonus point for Italy.
                              Last edited by mr chips; 27-September-2011, 08:04.
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

The Yanks are doing some desperate and heroic defence!

Comment

Working...
                                X