Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games that aren't important enough to have their own thread thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw well. Good game.
    The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Game over. Argentina win 13-12. Deserved because a great try won it.

Interesting, in the Irish context, in that missed penalties almost lost it for them.
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Hugely entertaining game. Delighted for Super Mario.
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Hard on the Scots, but super chuffed for the Argies. Hugely tense for the final 10min... Although brutal game to watch for the most part. (Still, not much you can expect in these conditions.)

Guess it everything now depends on what happens in the Eng-Scotland game? Anyone think Scotland can turn one over them?
          "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." - The Dude abides.
          "Forwards win matches. Backs decide by how much." - DK

Comment

Yes
            Always

Comment

Pleased for the pumas, will make the last round of games interesting now. England are poor enough to let a mediocre side like Scotland always have a chance.

Comment

Anyone else think that Contepomi was onside when he charged Parks' attempted DG down? I reckon that he started his run the second that Blair put his hands on the ball, so was OK. But I would have liked to see some more camera angles.
                New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Did not watch. Deserved win for the Argies?
                  Last edited by The Last Stand; 25-September-2011, 10:45.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                    Did not watch. Deserved win for the Argies?
                    Much like Eng/Arg the better team lost but it was mostly their own downfall.

Comment

Yep, old dog, using the old sky + pause, the Doc was onside.
                      Poor execution by Scottish scrum half

Comment

Happy with that. With Argies going into the Tri Nations, it would have been a balls for their form to take such a nose dive.

I have a severe dislike of Scottish rugby that i can't fully explain.

Comment

their lazy fans..???
                          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by busbi View Post
                            Happy with that. With Argies going into the Tri Nations, it would have been a balls for their form to take such a nose dive.

I have a severe dislike of Scottish rugby that i can't fully explain.
                            Finlay Calder is always a good reason.

Comment

Any links to wales game online please?
                              \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Gethin Jenkins, some try..id say he beat 5 and put another fella on his hole with the dummy pass
                                Im here to spread the word..common sense is not just for animals

Comment

Working...
                                X