Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games that aren't important enough to have their own thread thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Should clarify that's puke from the crowd next door. The argentinians are playing their hearts out. Sad to see the Doc leaving.
    Yeah re Contepomi. They need him.

Comment

I like Wilkinson but I'm glad he missed that.

Comment

Wilko misses a sitter!
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Feel sorry for the Rog-gouger general, but COntepomi is gone for the tourney it looks like.

Bryce Lawrence and ROman Poite are on the same pitch gents, you could take out the two most annoying worms on the planet in a commemorative attack from the sky!!! God i can't stand Bryce, he's like the Frank Spencer of Rugby, with Betty Poite on the sideline....

jesus Wilkinson, youre some useless focker. England won't get far, toby flood and Wilko aren't good enough for it.

Comment

Wouldn't often see the wilkoid miss a sitter. Wouldn't often see a team dressed completely in black play a game so removed from what NZ do either. It's like chalk and cheese, if they were both in a easy singles wrapper
            I am the million man.

Comment

Getting hit by Ledesma must be like being hit by a wall. An angry, merciless and aggressive wall.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Flanimal View Post
                Feel sorry for the Rog-gouger general, but COntepomi is gone for the tourney it looks like.

Bryce Lawrence and ROman Poite are on the same pitch gents, you could take out the two most annoying worms on the planet in a commemorative attack from the sky!!! God i can't stand Bryce, he's like the Frank Spencer of Rugby, with Betty Poite on the sideline....

jesus Wilkinson, youre some useless focker. England won't get far, toby flood and Wilko aren't good enough for it.
                England aren't great - and you wouldn't take many of their team to replace our guys yet I fear they could well go further than Ireland in the tounrament again

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                  GREAT TURNOVER by the Pumas there, resounding answer to the first real phase on English pressure.
                  Hard to believe that the Scotland Romania match was of a higher standard and more entertaining. Not to mention the two games that followed. I'm off to bed if this doesn't improve. Stoke Liverpool on @ 3.00.

Comment

Another penalty by the tans, bringing their total to 7 in the first half hour, but the warning has been completely forgotten about.

EDIT - I spoke to soon!! So Bryce needs 8 penalties before going to the pocket.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Getting hit by Ledesma must be like being hit by a wall. An angry, merciless and aggressive wall.
                      Fantastic - used to love him and Woody up against each other.

Ha, yellow England, excellent!!!!!

Comment

I have to say, Lawrence is only reffing one team today and thats england. He's being anal in the extreme particularly in the first 20 minutes. That penalty against Ashton was a joke where he said he double moved.

Comment

Fairly poor game, England are way off the pace and are making Argentina look better than they are. Still expext England to win with a better second half.

Comment

Wrong decision for Rodriguez to go for the posts from that distance IMO, his accuracy to date should have been a sign that he wasn't going to get that. Should be 18-9 if all kicks had been accurate.
                            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Uncle Albert in the bin. He'll keep carding them if he was to.
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Wrong decision for Rodriguez to go for the posts from that distance IMO, his accuracy to date should have been a sign that he wasn't going to get that. Should be 18-9 if all kicks had been accurate.
                                Lawes should be in the bin

Comment

Working...
                                X