Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games that aren't important enough to have their own thread thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this morning showed what potential there is in some of the supposed weaker nations. You have the potential for serious top rugby nations in Romania and Georgia. Japan is a bit of a different kettle of fish but potential super power all the same you'd imagine.

Comment

Are we going to put discussion about the Australia v Italy here?
      Life is good

Comment

Sure why not, every game that doesn't involve the irish isn't important to have its own thread!!!
        Always

Comment

Lashing rain.
          Life is good

Comment

It's like a fine Irish day for a game of rugby. Rolland in the middle today. Kiwi target number one kicks of the game
            Always

Comment

Parisse gave his own 12 a nice boot into the head.
              Life is good

Comment

impressive stuff from Alain....hyper fecker :D
                "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Cooper fluffs his first shot at goal
                  Life is good

Comment

ha ha ha Cooper misses a sitter with the crowd heckling himhttp://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/sport/rugby/5602898/Time-to-target-Quade-Coopers-cheap-shots
                    Always

Comment

Big Jim had a bit of a grimmace on his face there.
                      Life is good

Comment

Aussies trying to throw Italy off their game by mixing play up. And nothing has come of it yet. Italy doing well so far and Aus look nervous even if it all has been played in Italy's half.
                        I know something that will blow your minds. I can't tell you and I can't tell you why I can't tell you. You'll know soon and then I'll be confirmed right.

Comment

Italy nearly got in there.
                          Life is good

Comment

Italians unlucky with that move. Cooper sliding in to cover the possibility of a try from a kick through
                            Always

Comment

Did Quade Cooper touch down that grubber in his own try area or did he just slide it out? I'm unsure on whether that'd make a difference but I think it might have meant a 5 metre scrum to Italy?
                              I know something that will blow your minds. I can't tell you and I can't tell you why I can't tell you. You'll know soon and then I'll be confirmed right.

Comment

On replays he slide out for me anyway
                                Always

Comment

Working...
                                X