Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games that aren't important enough to have their own thread thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not over yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Flanimal View Post
      its not over yet!
      Would you bet 10p on Argentina now though - I wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulster's Best View Post
        No hope at all I'm afraid. That's it gone. Looks like the Pumas know it too :(
        Fatigue looks like it's starting to hit the Pumas hard alright. But if Wilko misses this one as well, it's still only a 1 point game ... and he has.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cervidave View Post
          Is Phil Vickery the worst co commentator of all time?
          Prior to the England try, I got the feeling he was either contemplating suicide or hitting his co-commentator.

Comment

Dylan Armitage the "Irish" flyer.... time to rename that club I think
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
              Fatigue looks like it's starting to hit the Pumas hard alright. But if Wilko misses this one as well, it's still only a 1 point game ... and he has.
              Even the scrums suffering now.

Comment

whatever happens

-Wilko hasnt looked great for a year now, and Flood without a dominant pack is about as useless as an Irish regulatory body.

-England can't pass- evry single pass has been behind the man

-They've no real leaders

-Johnson still hasn't got a clue, and hasn't since he took up the job. Poor decision maker.

-They've one class player, in Tuilagi.

There's no chance of a repeat of 2007 this year, absolutely NO chance. Scotland will fancy their chances, mind you as predicted they were anbsolutely shocking this morning.

Comment

Even Wilko can't miss that. 4 point difference. Game over, I feel...

Comment

Looks like the Pumas could only really manage a 70 minute performance. Fair play to them for the effort anyway, but barring a miracle I can't see them recovering now.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Ashton caught but should have kicked on towards the line
                      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                        Looks like the Pumas could only really manage a 70 minute performance. Fair play to them for the effort anyway, but barring a miracle I can't see them recovering now.
                        Today will be a killer for Argentina - they could lose to Scotland on the back of this.

Comment

funny comment about Lawrence reffing England, I thought that warning had no merit and looked like he was trying to keep England in it, not his fault Wilkinson is so poor today
                          \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

Argentina deserve a point from this game ..

Comment

This game does show how unfortunate we've been to have them in our group for the past three World Cups - nightmare to play against.

Comment

typically cynical leicester player there
                                \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

Working...
                                X