Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games that aren't important enough to have their own thread thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games that aren't important enough to have their own thread thread.

Scotland versus Romania on now.

Scotland got off to a flying start, breaking most of the pitch. And again a few minutes later to score a try, with Danielli looking good.

Romania have reined them in a bit though. Big forward play and they've one a few penalties and are really fighting hard. Just general naivety getting the better of them.
    I know something that will blow your minds. I can't tell you and I can't tell you why I can't tell you. You'll know soon and then I'll be confirmed right.

Romania don't look half bad. Big, brutish, but running some nice lines in tight play, and some nice pick and goes on now. Scotland are cutting them apart easy enough, but if Ireland played with half the spirit of the Romanians we'd do well.
    I know something that will blow your minds. I can't tell you and I can't tell you why I can't tell you. You'll know soon and then I'll be confirmed right.

Comment

Romania should be in the lead. Patterson has missed three points, Romanians have missed 11 from the boot.

Comment

Can't believe they didn't scrum it again after winning a penalty for skull-****ing Scotland 5m out.
        Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
        Munster: Early Season
        Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
        Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
        Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Romania are on the verge of an upset... their forward play in the second half has been awesome, absolutely smashed Scotland, makes for great viewing. The Scots will find it tough with a four day turnaround with the Georgians lying in wait.

24-21 with 11 mins left, cracking match
          Marty in the Morning

Comment

Scotland snatch two counter attack tries by Danielli in the end, pity, Romania were the better side for large periods of the game, 24-34
            Marty in the Morning

Comment

Great match to watch but an absolute ballache of a result.

:(:(:(

Comment

Grr... lucky decadent Scottish capitalists.

Very entertaining though. Make mine Romania for the rest of the tournament:D

Comment

I reckon Georgia may finish what the Romanians started.

Gutted for the Romanians, very cruel to give up a win/draw and concede the BP at the end.
                  Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
                  Munster: Early Season
                  Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
                  Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
                  Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Fiji 49-25 Namibia. Entertaining game in fairness.

Comment

I've recorded these 2 games :) Getting up now for France vs Nips and Argies vs England games.
                      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Hope Japan do well here, have always had a soft spot form them, they always seem to try so hard

Comment

About to be 14-0 France, early score by France after 4 mins JApan just starting to come back into the game they missed an easy penatly and then France score an easy intercept try

Comment

Nips score! :)
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Lucky try but they had earned it, Japans 9 has to be the smallest international rugby player.

Comment

Working...
                              X