X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor by Carbery

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post

Not with a ball in hand when it really counted.
      He hasn't had it in hand. Our centres couldn't create space with a gatling gun.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post
        Earls has been in excellent form and POM was incredible tonight, otherwise you’re basically correct.
        It's a matter of opinion I suppose. Earls hasn't done much wrong at all I just think Conway has been better.
        He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Murray seemed to put in a rake of tackles. I'd say he was better than all the others
          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
            Murray seemed to put in a rake of tackles. I'd say he was better than all the others
            Meh

Comment

Originally posted by TomsOnTheRoof View Post

He hasn't had it in hand. Our centres couldn't create space with a gatling gun.
              Henshaw would probably pull his hamstring anyway.
              He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Well, that was worth it.
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Well..,... that's a paddling

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post

Because the rest have been sh!te. The fact is Conway is playing far better rugby at the moment and should be ahead of him.
                    Please just stop. The back three should have been Earls Conway and Larmour and your remarks about Earls are just nonsense.

Comment

Jesus, SonnyBill looks old

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                        Jaysus Cowboy his kicking was awful, he's like a zombie in that setup

Comment

Well that was pathetic. Far worse than could be imagined. If we want to compete at this level we have to improve our skill levels exponentially.
                          POM was probably our best player today but he was so far inferior to his opposite number (just like everyone else on the team).

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyl View Post

Jaysus Cowboy his kicking was awful, he's like a zombie in that setup
                            Oh, a peanut in a turd no doubt.

Picking good or bad after that is about like bald men fighting over a comb
                            I am the million man.

Comment

C'mon Japan.

Comment

Our kicking game was supposed to be our key to unlocking them but it has been beyond shìte. Possibly the worst kicking from Irish half-backs since Niall Malone was given a start against France in 1993

Comment

Working...
                                X