Clear All

60 is coming
    I am the million man.

Comment

Bring CJ off

That warrior must be exhausted
      I am the million man.

Comment

Fiona MacCumhail, Naomh Padraig, Brian Boru, Eoin Ruadh O'Neill, Robert Emmet, Daniel O'Connell, Padraig Pearse, Joe Dolan, your boys are taking etc

Comment

And Nigel can **** right off too. Nz sealing off rucks left right and centre.

Comment

I'm just glad that we have a full team, I've been driven mad all week listening to shìte about how we lost to Argentina because of all the injuries

Comment

Hopefully we will now stop blaming Sexton's absence for our defeats
              Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

The Gob****e on eirsports says NZ get the Bonus Point Try and I'm sure he's being serious.

Comment

classic kearney

Comment

Kearney just doesn't know how to run a ball back.

Comment

Really time sexton went off. Earls and POM are doing very...

Comment

Rob Kearney, please retire!!

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Brenny View Post

We're kinda limited by who we play in the 6nations where everything is intense bashing within 15 metres right or left of the ruck followed by kicking. We rarely encounter anything like 2015 Argentina or 2019 Japan.
                          Wales have always been a good attacking side with the ability to score from anywhere, similar to Australia. They go out of their way to select the most skillful, well rounded players for international level.

Scotland play a faster game than before and France were back to their champagne rugby best against the Pumas, at least in the first half.

England are looking like possible winners.

I don't think we can blame others for our poor skill set and obsolete style of play.
                          Last edited by kahalui; 19th-October-2019, 11:46.

Comment

We are terrible but so is Owen.

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post
                              Rob Kearney, please retire!!
                              That was cringe, IJWT what did you think of that counter from rob?
                              \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by TomsOnTheRoof View Post
                                The danger is that Farrell retains Joe's approach. If so then it's more of the same ****e.

Hopefully this will knock some sense into him if he's thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X