The quarter final thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daithi View Post
    Ireland simply awful, under self inflicted pressure, losing collisions, over running balls (several times by 1 player alone), lack of communication under high balls, woeful simply woeful.

Ireland missing a load of tackles also. new Zealand are great but Ireland abject.

P.s. Selection v Samoa chickens coming home to roost now. Not picking form players ditto. Sorry but this ain't no surprise tbh.
    Selection failures -

Stockdale poor
    Kearney poor
    Henshaw poor
    Healy poor

plus Owen poor. He is in too much awe of the Blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
      Paulie has said that first try was a clear ref error + BOD has blamed stockdale for second try.
      When in doubt, blame Stockdale

Comment

A hiding may be a blessing in disguise. Serious changes in approach are required throughout Irish rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
          Paulie has said that first try was a clear ref error + BOD has blamed stockdale for second try.
          I can’t even remember the first try, what was it?

2nd try was caused by a couple of things previous to the ruck

Comment

Pom and best the only two players, maybe Hendo as well to show up today

Sextons Irish career should be over now. No point in continuing with him, that failure to make touch was criminal, rookies mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Think everybody is a bit tired of Joeball, most especially the players.

I mentioned the other day it doesn't feel like a crusade this time around, I think I now see why

It's the same game plan for 4 years and it's stopped exciting or interesting the fans.
              I am the million man.

Comment

Let's get Tony Brown as attack coach!
                Believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenny View Post

When in doubt, blame Stockdale
                  Well he’ll never blame Kearney.

Comment

"Luck of the Irish", who ever came up with that expression had a sense of humour.

Comment

No point blaming anyone but ourselves. Awful game plan and selection. Farrell needs to get rid of Kearney, Henshaw and Henderson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Swanson View Post

I can’t even remember the first try, what was it?

2nd try was caused by a couple of things previous to the ruck
                        Asmith snipe
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post
                          We can bitch all we want about Nigel but our handling, ball retention, execution has been dreadful. We are playing prescription rugby without being able to read the prescription. It’s like painting by numbers while somebody is shaking the easel.
                          Nigel is doing his job well enough. We are not.

Comment

This is very poor stuff. The All Blacks haven't been anything special at all. I think we would be 20 points down against any of the quarter finalist remaining.

Comment

On the beebs international and Sky News, they debate about the Good Friday agreement, and we assist to a Bad Saturday inconvenience... 0-22 points, 0-3 tries, that's a mare.
                              The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Come on Ireland. I know we can’t win.. I know Nige has fancied them. But dig deep and fight for that Jersey.

Comment

Working...
                                X